BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Marisa H.
I did not like this lip product as much as others, mainly because of the scent. I found that the packaging was very nice and I liked the idea of how thin it was but in the end it just didnt do what I wanted it to do for my dry lips. Unfortunately, I do not think that I would purchase this product again.
Emilee W.
My mom use to get this all the time and I would use it all the time with out her knowing . This is one of my favorites plus it smells so good. I do think it a little small for the price it is. But it applies very smoothly on your lip.  It does take little while for it to soften your lip but I works.
Jaclyn S.
Des Moines
I found this too slick without the lasting power of Chapstick. I've tried it twice, and it's just okay. It's more than Chapstick, but a fair price. It was okay,  and for a young adult it's probably good. My lips dry too easily and I need something that doesn't soak in or rub off so quickly.
Ani Z.
Kent, WA
It’s s decent chapstick. Pro: glides on so smooth, it’s moisturizing, smells and tastes well. It can fit in your purse or back pocket. It’s affordable and can be found at basically any drugstore. Con: I feel if I don’t continuously reapply it my lips end up being more chapped then they were originally.
Michael B.
Orlando, FL
While not the worlds largest supporter and fan of this brand, I do believe it accomplishes what it sets out to do. Provide lip moisture, albeit not on a luxurious level like Nivea or Aquaphor level. What I do commend this brand on is it wide range of flavors, designs and price points winding its appeal to even the most average of customers. Fans of this brand are extremely passionate and it’s speaks volumes to its endless list of innovative flavors and iconic look. While this is by no means my go to product, I wouldn’t be disappointed it I had to use it. It’s a solid product, by a greatly innovative company!
Sally T.
Softlips lip balm is my go to chapstick. I prefer it over any other lip balms! They are so affordable and there’s lot of different flavors that you can choose from! It’s one of those tingling chapsticks for those who like that! You can find them at your local grocery store, gas station, and makeup stores like ulta.
Andrea H.
Perris, CA
I love this lip balm. It keeps my lips nice and soft during the day. Only downside to this is it doesn’t last as long as I want it to. I have to keep reapplying especially in the winter time. In the summertime this is great because it doesn’t over moisturize my lips and cause them to peel.
Alyssa H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This lip balm only provides immediate relief. For the value I wish it would be more moisturizing. I would use this product while I did my makeup, just to quickly hydrate my lips before a long lasting, matte liquid lip. But I would notice that my lips would be extra dry by the end of the day. Although, I did enjoy the scent of this lip balm.
Kaitlyn D.
Springfield
This was okay, I do prefer the pink tinted lip balm, although they both make a burning sensation on my lips, maybe I’m allergic to an ingredient. It did make my lips soft in the short amount of time I used it though, but in my opinion the burning wasn’t worth it. I would recommend to someone else, but I’d let them know it burned my lips.
Michelle G.
Cleveland
The balm leaves my lips soft without feeeling waxy or heavy. I often apply lipstick right on top. The SPF could be a bit higher (it's 20) but with recent debates about the efficacy of higher SPF, it may not even matter! I have a large stash of these going so I really recommend these.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon