BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love softlips! I love that its so convenient and small, easily fits in your pocket when you can't have a purse with you. It smells soo good and leaves my lips noticeably softer and more moisturized. Considering how small it is, you can get a bigger lip balm for around the same price that would work just as well but this is a great product if you're looking to try something new.
Dawn L.
This product helps soften lips and keep them soft and moist. Helps keeps chapped lips soft and smooth. This is the first time using this product and will continue to use and purchase so I recommend anyone to try that has chapped dry lips and looking for moisture. You can find this product at any local drugstore.
Brittany G.
Dayton, OH
The vanilla flavor lasts for a very long time, but even more impressive - this is the longest lasting chapstick that I have used. I feel that once I put it on it lasts much longer than most other chapsticks do. You can find SoftLips at any drug store/grocery store and there are many other flavors/scents available.
Jamie Z.
Garden Grove, CA
This was my go to for ever and ever. Wish they didn’t stop selling the Christmas cookie flavor that was the best one. And target stopped carrying as many when the eos balls came out. I tried those but didn’t like them as much as softlops. Now I’ve switched to Rodan and fields lip serum so I don’t even need lip balm during my day.
Brittany L.
Hillsdale, NJ
   This soft lips product has always been the original for me. If it’s not broke don’t fix it! It’s another one of my staples and is long lasting and feels great. I have many different flavors and they all feel great and cooling. When I do gift bags for friends I frequently put this product in them. I always get rave reviews for including this particular product
Sarah A.
This is THE chapstick to have on hand at all times! I love this one! It's small enough to fit anywhere. I love the way it leaves my lips feeling! I love wearing matte lipsticks and this is the onl6 chapstick I can use with them that doesn't meds with the texture or wear time. It keeps my lips hydrated and happy.
Christina T.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the silkiest chapstick I've ever used. No other brand had made my lips feel as velvety smooth as this has. And the flavors have been pretty great. My favorite was the cupcake flavor. Its last a pretty long time too. It appeals more to younger girls I think. I used this product more when I was a teenager
Ally G.
Worked very well, but I wish the packaging was different. I tend to lose lip balms easily and since it was so skinny I felt it was easier to lose track of. Great product though!
Ashayla T.
This was a great product I would definitely recommend this product. This was actually my first time trying it and it actually works really well. It wasn't pricey at all it was about a dollar and it last longer than regular chap stick so it's worth the dollar.
Jesi A.
Nashville
Nice product. Did not meet all of my expectations. I bout it at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, or target stores. Repeat user. Use to use the product in high school. It unfortunately was not long lasting. I probably would not repurchase. I could find a better product.  Softlips Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon