BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
cassie L.
This is the best lip balm I have ever used! With an added bonus of a sunscreen. It is soft and I apply it as a gloss over some lip sticks or wear it alone. Plus I really like the vanilla scent, it is not heavy.
Kristen C.
Albuquerque
The vanilla  is my all time favourite . As well as my 10yr old daughter's and 6yr old daughter.  I can never find mine and when i do it's in my daughtes room. I love the silky smoothness of softlips my lips feel silky silly and not greasy. That's also why my daughter loves it. I just wish i could keep a tube of it to myself without it being stolen by my daughter's.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I have used this lip balm for years and what a difference it has made! My lips stay super soft without that gross gummy feeling chapsticks have on your lips after a few hours. They come in many different scents but the original works best for me. I keep one on my nightstand, in my serving apron, in my console and in my makeup bag so I always have smooth lips wherever I go.
Rona B.
Cupertino, CA
I really love this product! Mostly because it tastes and smells good, but it also does a really nice job at keeping my lips from being chapped. When I was younger I used it instead of lip gloss because it made me feel fancy but it wasn't actually makeup (which I wasn't allowed to use haha). I really like that it comes in a skinny little tube so it's easy to store in pretty much any purse or just keep in your pocket.
Mariel C.
Columbus, GA
This is my absolute favorite lip balm of all time EVER!!!!! It’s the only brand that has ever worked for me and KEPT my lips hydrated throughout the day. I’ve always been a user of any type of lip balms, and most do this job for a little while. Softlips Vanilla Lip Balm will last and actual make a noticeable (amazing) difference of your lips!!
Wendy R.
Los Angeles, CA
In middle and high school I exclusively used soft lips. I have branched out more now (lol) but if I need a cheap and portable lip balm, it's still my go to. I won't say it keeps your lips hydrated forever, but it still gets five stars because it's affordable and it does makes your lips soft (ha) while it's on, and it's hygienic because it's in a tube.
Melissa C.
Chicago
One of my FAVORITE lip balms! Leaves my lips feeling silky smooth. It’s affordable and exceeds my expectations! This is definitely my go to lip balm! I’ve been wearing it for a long time and plan to keep that pattern! :)
Svea O.
I like this product but I wish I could say I LOVED it. It goes on so smoothly and right off makes your lips feel super soft. However, I personally kept feeling like it dries super quick. And so I was having to reapply it over and over again. Other than the reapplying though- they smell really good, they are small and compact, and go on really smooth.
Alyssa H.
Little Elm, TX
I feel like anytime I use soft lips I just have to keep applying and applying to make it feel like my lips are getting truly moisturized. I just never feel satisfied after using it. It is such a soft formula I feel like it just slips all over my lips and doesn't ever sink into my lips. I've tried them several times but they just always come up short for me.
Michelle P.
Deltona, FL
Softlips Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15
I love products that make it easier and also simpler. Not only is the Soft Lips smell good they are also moisturizing. I hate how I have to reapply a lip balm over and over again. With SoftLips you don't have too. They truly moisture the lip and they also have SPF in them which help so when you're outside the sun doesn't burn your lips get sun damage in your lips.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon