BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Haleigh B.
Amazing! Keeps lips moisturized and doesn't need to be reapplied frequently. It's available at almost any store and should be a staple item especially in the winter!
member-54eb4
Purchased at: Amazon
awesome, lips stay moisturizer! always make sure i keep mine handy in my purse! i have several and i refuse to leave home without it! i even apply it right before bed and especially in the winter when the blistering cold makes my lips extremely chapped!
Dani S.
This is one of my favorite lip balms! It's super affordable and very creamy and moisturizing, and it does leave my lips feeling soft and not oily or greasy like other balms.
The only downside is that since the tube is quite skinny you do have to pass over your lips a few times to get full coverage, but I don't mind and it doesn't affect the longevity of the tube for me.
One star knocked off because it is really hard to find in my location, and it used to be sold everywhere!
Lydia K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These have always kept my lips so soft and plump. I love that they are a small stick form, so it is very portable and never takes up too much room in my bag. Love this lip product!
Alaina N.
Good product !! Kept my lips moisturized and a plus since it had sunscreen!! Pretty good price although I had to keep reapplying it. I got mine from Walgreens ! Would buy again.
Alexis F.
It’s really good only thing I can tell is that it’s really smooth when u put it on the smells are great I would buy this but I think other products are a little bit better .
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
This, Softlips, chapstick helps keep my lips from being chapped as well as preventing them from getting sunburn. It is a very effective chapstick that met my expectations very well along with being affordable. I will continue to purchase this chapstick and I recommend others to give it a try, as well. Also, the vanilla flavor is great and I love how tiny the stick is, making it easy to store in my purse or pockets as well as apply.
Rachel M.
Always feels and smells so nice on my lips. When they are dry and cracked I throw this on my lips and go, always a great moisturizer for my lips especially in the winter time.
jessica c.
Cleveland
Purchased at: Target
I dont really get the hype with this stuff. It smells good but I feel like I have to reapply a million times but my lips still felt dry and chapped. Wont be repurchasing.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
It’s okay, but not the best. I will say soft lips applies great and feels really light on the lips but I didn’t notice a big difference in important things for me like hydration and preventing my lips from becoming more chapped. It did help a little but I found I had to constantly apply it because it felt like it would just disappear after awhile. Possibly from being absorbed into my lips but who knows. It’s a good product that’s I’ve used for awhile but I don’t intentionally go out and purchase all the time only when I’m in a desperate need of chapstick. Still recommend!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon