BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Katia K.
Love these lipbalms. They smell good and it's great that they have SPF 20! Your lips need protection too!! The only reason why i gave this 4 stars is that it's super tiny and you need to rub it against your lips a lot before your done applying, which is sorta annoying for people that don't have thin lips
Ashley H.
Scottsville, KY
This chapstick is one of my favorites. The first time I bought one was because I wanted to treat myself and try something new from the ordinary chapsticks. The way that this chapstick is applied is wonderful! It is the smoothest chapstick (which also makes my lips the smoothest) of any chapstick I’ve ever tried! It also has a sweet smell and taste that is just subtle enough to not be overbearing, but it almost makes you feel like you’re wearing a nice lipstick or gloss. Love this!!
Maiya K.
Washington, DC
I love Softlips, especially this vanilla flavored one! You can find them at almost any retailer, and they are inexpensive. I feel great putting it on knowing that it has SPF in it. The one aspect of this lip balm that I don't love is the size. Although it is nice that the balm is so skinny because it can fit in smaller places like my wallet, I wish that it was a little thicker so it was easier to apply.
Samantha Y.
Kingston, PA
The Softlips Vanilla lip balm is a very simple but useful item that I regularly carry in my purse. The product is small, thin, and easy to pack into even small wristlets for when you need it. The formula is smooth and soft, with a pleasant but subtle flavor of vanilla. I give it a 4 out of 5 because while it is a great product, I find it to be a little on the oily side, and can wear off relatively easily.
Molly A.
Fort Collins, CO
Softlips lip balm is really very nice. Very affordable, I use them ALL THE TIME and have about forty of them. Very easy to use and apply and travel with. Lots of different flavors and styles to choose from. ALWAYS would buy again, this was the first lip product I ever owned as a kid and I've loved it ever since!!
Lissa P.
Beaumont
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love using Softlips. It glides on so smoothly and stays on all day long. I don't have to have a makeup bag to carry it with me. It's small enough to not be noticed in my pocket.
Erin B.
Anawalt
Another favorite!! I've used this stuff since Jr.High.  Some of the best lip moisturizer out there. Super soft, always leaves your lips feeling like silk.  It is long lasting, but you always want to re-apply anyway.  Highly recommend!! Easy to use & carry.
Sarah D.
Eastern
This is one of my go to's when my lips are filling chapped. I also really love the way they smell. I have found that my favorite is the berry soft lips. I recommend using soft lips when you want some color and soft lips.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
I purchased this awhile ago and since then never see myself reaching for it. The price isn't bad, but I can find cheaper chapsticks that work better. I didn't like the way it felt on my lips and it didn't feel like it even left anything on my lips to feel moisturized. It did not help with my chapped lips either. I would not recommend to others just because there are better out there for cheaper.
Alli W.
Murfreesboro, TN
This was my favorite lip balm for a while! I wouldn’t go anywhere without my Softlips. My lips felt moisturized, and I always loved the different scents that they offered. The downside that I found was that I would go through a tube of this lip balm super quickly. I did apply often, so I definitely got good use out of each tube. I just wish that each tube would last me a little longer.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon