BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
jessica c.
Cleveland
Purchased at: Target
I dont really get the hype with this stuff. It smells good but I feel like I have to reapply a million times but my lips still felt dry and chapped. Wont be repurchasing.
Rachel M.
Always feels and smells so nice on my lips. When they are dry and cracked I throw this on my lips and go, always a great moisturizer for my lips especially in the winter time.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
It’s okay, but not the best. I will say soft lips applies great and feels really light on the lips but I didn’t notice a big difference in important things for me like hydration and preventing my lips from becoming more chapped. It did help a little but I found I had to constantly apply it because it felt like it would just disappear after awhile. Possibly from being absorbed into my lips but who knows. It’s a good product that’s I’ve used for awhile but I don’t intentionally go out and purchase all the time only when I’m in a desperate need of chapstick. Still recommend!
Addy C.
This is not my preferred brand. It's decent chapstick but nothing really special about it. I like the stick format but will probably go with other brands in the future.
Katrina H.
I have used this chapstick since I was a little girl! (Literally) my mom used this chapstick and whenever I would need some she would always pull this exact one out of her purse. When I finally hit 10-15 I started buying this for myself and using it everyday since then!! I love it, keeps my lips extra soft and smells delicious. Some chapstick can also feel a little thick and gooey on the lips and this doesn't do that at all! Very light and soft
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Honestly the packaging and feel of this product is great. However, I don’t think it’s very moisturizing. The cold season had arrived and my lips were SUFFERING. I reached into my drawer of chapsticks and pulled out this one. Not impressed. Initially it feels good on the lips, glides on smoothly. Other than that the effects fade quickly and I find myself having to reapply it again and again. The smell and ease of application were nice, along with the packaging. But I would not recommend this product to actually moisturize your lips.
Nichole V.
It's an every day essential. I use it on myself and my kiddos.  Carry it on vacations, flights,  road trips, cruises, ...
Gift it.  Share it.  Love it. Buy it. Enjoy it. Try it all.  Great brand.  Great price point.  Healing.  Soothing.  Refreshing.  Incredible.  Something for everyone! Can't get enough.
Erica B.
Brandenburg, KY
This one is fine. I got one in a giftbag and I happily used it but it is not one I would purchase on my own. It is nice and not too greasy but it is not my favorite.
Ellie C.
I found one of these in my mom's bathroom new in package, but a few years old and decided to try it because of the cute label. It was my first time using it and I fell in love. I carried it everywhere because of how slim it was, it fit in my little purse, wallet, and pockets. It worked miracles, better than the Nivea and EOS I had, and I preferred the flavor and texture over Carmax. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for an everyday lip balm!
Courtney E.
Camp Lejeune, NC
For the longest time this was my favorite day-to-day Chapstick. Since then I have found other products that I love just as much, if not more, but I did used to use this religiously. The texture is very smooth and the fragrance is amazing and, while there’s a little bit of a tingling sensation when you first put it on, it does leave your lips feeling amazing. I thought it was discontinued because for a while I was unable to find it anywhere other than stores like Ollies warehouse and big lots. Since then I have been able to slowly begin finding it again at other stores but it looks like target is the only drugstore that regularly carries it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon