BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Dana J.
Waddell
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product. Keeps lips soft and moisturized without being too greasy. My mom use to always have soft lips so I would always ask to use hers because it always kept your lips looking amazing
Jennifer G.
Beverly, MA
Feels and smells great on lips to prevent dryness but if my lips are already dry/flakey it just sits on top and the moisture doesn't penetrate to rehydrate my lips.
Carla K.
Ewing, KY
Love this lip balm! Goes on smooth isn't sticky feeling at all. Makes you lips feel like velvet, has a nice smell, and tastes well too. This is my go to lip balm and my favorite by far.
Alex T.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the size of this product - fits nicely in a small clutch or wallet. Not moisturizing enough to be the only product you use, but is great for a quick touch up!
Gina M.
I haven't used this product in a long time. I dont remember the healing effects it had on my lips but I do remember how soft it made them feel. I still see them around and they do not seem to be overly priced.
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
These were so popular when I was in middle school. I don't see them very often in the stores around me. I search for more natural openings so I no longer purchase.
Danielle B.
Hagerstown, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Just like the vanilla, the original is just fine. I just don't like how often I need to apply it. I went through it too quickly. But otherwise, not a bad product.
Hope L.
Fullerton, CA
Softlips chapstick was my absolute go to lip balm when I was in high school. It is very compact with a smooth texture that glides easily on to your lips. The scent of Softlips has never disappointed either.
Jennifer J.
I like the product very much. Quickly moist the lips and shines them  under or over any lipstick. It also gives a hint of freshness when you apply
Chaslyn C.
Council Bluffs, IA
This is the only chopstick I use. I have used many chopsticks but none helped my chapped lips. But since I have started using soft lips my lips always stay soft.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon