BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tianna I.
Great love this stuff. Everyone should use this product. It's very affordable and you get better value for such a small price. Yes I buy this stuff over and over.
Brianna W.
Sunbury
As a standard lip balm this was great! It wasnt to thick which is how some others fale to keep my purchase. I bought it at the local cvs. The packaging was fine and it was my first use.
Nicole P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This chapstick is very very moisturizing. I love how my lips feel after using this product, and I love how slim the packaging is since it makes it super easy to carry!
Cynthia S.
Fredericksburg
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Loved soft lips was my fav for a long time. Met my expectations because I had none to begin with. But it is a default chapstick to this day. Definitely worth the cost.
Kennedy H.
My lips get chapped with the change of seasons & this is a great go to. It’s a great preventative of cracking when I put it on at night & I also keep some in my purse!
Denet L.
Belton
I have used soft lips off and on since my high school days. The packaging is clean and classy always. The flavor is good, the hydration is on point. Overall a great product.
Nichole M.
I love this brand all around! I love the softness and the repair it brings to your lips! Everything about it is great from the packaging, to the price!! It’s amazing!
Taylor P.
west jordan ut
It was very smoothing texture. It keeps your lips moist and soft. I really injoy using this product. Also it’s long lasting due any weather conditions. I love ittt!!
Janette S.
Newark
It is the best lip balm I have ever used. It leaves your lips super soft. It's my first go to when I'm in a dry lip crisis. Especially during these cold winter days.
Sarah Kate G.
Clinton, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
While I don’t use this for those super chapped seasons, this is such a refresher when my lips are already at a baseline health. The consistency and formula are nice.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon