BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Michelle H.
This lip balm is so good I highly recommend this product to anyone. It's a good price for a pack of 2 when I got it at target. It also has spf which is really helpful and the scent is amazing. Every time I put it on someone also compliments me.
Safiyah S.
Corona, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
These lip balms are great! Very hydrating and the slim packaging means they can fit almost everywhere but can also be easily lost. It’s effective and affordable, i would recommend !
Becky R.
Mission, TX
Im not too fond of this lip balm.. I don’t like the smell & I think that the packaging is quite small, it’s not really my thing. I prefer enough to last me a long while so that way I’m not just spending money
Shayla B.
Mannford
This is a great lip balm! It’s very nice on the lips. It’s moisturizing and soothing and lightweight! It’s nice and gentle and I’ve used it several times. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great lip balm
Elizabeth P.
Dallas, GA
Soft lips lip balm makes my lips feel so soft and smooth and moisturized. I also love the smell of these but I couldn’t describe it to you! Yes, I would buy again!
Haven H.
Ashland, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the feel of this lipbalm it has great moisture quality. Has skinny packaging which is easy to put anywhere but I always seem to lose these. The vanilla scent is my favorite
Sara L.
 I have used soft lips chap sticks for years now, it was the cool brand when I was a teenager and I became hooked! the one I had picked up was  Softlips Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15  about a month ago not really paying attention and it was pearl. I put it on and mildly freaked out because I had no idea why my lips were white, I should really pay more attention to packaging but I was in a rush and almost out of my old one.  Once the initial shock wore off I fell in love with it just as I did all the others I have bought  from this brand. The product really does make my lips super soft which I love!  I am not a huge fan of lipstick, glosses, etc because I find a lot of them are sticky and give me the feeling of glue being on my lips. This is a true chap-stick so I dont get that sticky glue feeling, I get all the benefits of the chap-stick, and they even come tinted so I now get a different color lip. Hands down my favorite lip conditioner/chap stickever!
Ariana 🌹.
Kingwood, TX
I have dry lips and this product really helps keep them moisturized and it gloss on so smoothly. It doesn’t just sit on the lips it tends to sink in and really hydrate your lips.
Jordin W.
Talihina
If I had to choose any lip balm, soft lips is my go to. It’s inexpensive and it works wonders. Probably the only one I’ve used all the way through. And I always go back for more!
Angela G.
Hannibal
Purchased at: Walmart
So smooth and soft. Does great job of hydrating the lips. Does not feel cakey or thick. Does not feel like vaseline on the lips. Does great job at making my lips hydrated again.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon