BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Karen B.
Minneapolis
I’ve used Softlips lip balm in the past and it was ok. It gave me a bit of a tingling sensation when I applied it. I also felt like I needed to reapply it often.
Chaslyn C.
Council Bluffs, IA
This is the only chopstick I use. I have used many chopsticks but none helped my chapped lips. But since I have started using soft lips my lips always stay soft.
Madison P.
These little lip balms are the smoothest I’ve tried! I purchased mine at Target. They’re perfect to keep in your purse for when you need a lip balm. Nice packaging that keeps the product clean. Would buy again!
Jennifer J.
I like the product very much. Quickly moist the lips and shines them  under or over any lipstick. It also gives a hint of freshness when you apply
💋Cara S.
Soft Lips is the BOMB! 💣💥 I was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved this stuff! I have always liked any Soft Lips product I tried in the past, but this Soft Lips not only feels sooo good GOING on your lips, but it feels amazing ON the lips! I love that they hydrate your lips, and protect your lips with SPF, but they also can give you a cooling effect (my favorite part) too (depending on which one you pick)! They are also pretty cute! I also love the Softlips Pearl Tint Loose SPF 15 - It DOES everything above AND gives you a glossy, soft link pearlized finish that feels minty fresh on the lips! Looove that! Highly recommend!!!
Racquel S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The smell is amazing! I’m only gave three stars because I do have to apply frequently throughout my day which can sometimes be annoying. Other than that, the moisture is out of this world! Definitely worth it
Beverly O.
Lewisville, TX
This was okay, I had to keep reapplying every 30 minutes. It made my lips feel soft but not for long. I wouldn’t recommend this product if your lips are sensitive.
Emilie A.
Purchased at: Target
It was moisturizing and made my lips soft. But my lips are very dry so I have to almost always keep lip balm or lip gloss on. So to me this product just doesn’t last long enough. But other than that it fine.
Morgan H.
Dickinson, ND
This is a nice lip balm for everyday use, it's not extremely moisturizing so I wouldn't recommend if you're lips are really chapped, but if it's just a daily use it's good
member-e9442
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is compact and I enjoyed the way that it made my lips feel. A very good amount of moisture and it wasn’t too flavored. It exceeded my expectations honestly. I would definitely buy more of these
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon