BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Heather W.
Softlips Lip Balm is one of my favorite lip balms on the market. I like the sleek packaging, it's easy to throw in my purse and doesn't take up much room. The lip balm is soft and moisturizing and lasts. This balm softens and hydrates dry lips and protects your lips from chapping, without that greasy feel that other balms can leave.
Kris S.
Crawfordville
I love soft lips they are a good price. they come in some great flavor choices. and they are not bulky they fit in your purse or make up bag nicely. they also provide your lips with spf 20. so you get some sun protection too witch is great for your lips. i would recomend them. you can buy them almost anywhere so thats a plus.
Amy B.
Lodi
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this product! Makes my lips feel so hydrated and soft! Doesn’t feel too heavy or tacky! Would definitely recommend for anyone who loves having soft, hydrated lips!! Also great for stocking stuffers!!
Brandy L.
Atlanta
This lip balm smells so good however, it's not one of the best. I find myself having to reapply multiple times during the day. The product doesn't really help with dry lips. I have other lip balm that are more effective. The pricing for this lip balm is affordable but, this is not something you would use in the winter.
Kelley V.
Poulsbo
 Great lip product! Kept my lips lush and moist without having to reapply it all the time. While it worked great I wasn't a huge fan of the smell. It's a great size to keep in your pocket or purse.
Lauren M.
Brookfield, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like soft lips lip balm over any other chapstick. It’s smoother, noticeably softer, and very gentle. Plus many have spf! My only con is it isn’t as hydrating as a gel or gloss. If you’re already hydrating your lips regularly though this is perfect for a little protection and kissable softness throughout the day.
Caitlin M.
Smyrna
Overall, this chapstick does what it says and feels nice on the lips. However, for the price, it’s not my favorite product. I bought this in the Watermelon scent and, while it does smell good, it’s a very strong scent and can be a little overpowering for someone who is sensitive to smell. I, also, don’t like how the surface area of the chapstick is so small. It’s honestly not a big deal, but I like being able to slap some chapstick on when my lips are dry and go. With this product you have to run it over your lips a few times to cover the entire lips. Overall, these are pretty small complaints and I would buy it agin, just in a different scent.
alexa💖 H.
yorktown , IN
this makes my lips feel super nice for about a week then they start almost turning into sandpaper. it is actually painful to put my lips together or even completely open my mouth BUT after a couple days of that your lips are smoother than ever. so i’m not sure if it’s just me but this is a very weird product.
Annelle E.
London, KY
I like soft lips lip balm because it isn't cakey and it goes on very smooth and silky. And another I love about it is that it has a sheen to it that doesn't overpower your lipstick and it last for a very long time. I love the packaging it's thin  and compact and can fit anywhere without being really noticed.
Emilee W.
My mom use to get this all the time and I would use it all the time with out her knowing . This is one of my favorites plus it smells so good. I do think it a little small for the price it is. But it applies very smoothly on your lip.  It does take little while for it to soften your lip but I works.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon