BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Natalie S.
Wahiawa, HI
My favorite soft lips this scent is everythingggg ! Such a great product for an affordable price !! I if you use this while out in the sun it's sooo great for your lips ! Especially if your looking for something that give your lips a softer appearance !!
Brittany B.
Clinton Township
This makes my lips more dry than when I put it on. It dehydrated my lips on another level. The sunscreen in this is also way too overpowering. Would not repurchase.
Jennifer M.
Layton, UT
I used to use these all the time. They smell really good and are tiny so they're easy to keep in a pocket. They don't seem to last as long as some lip balms though.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
Who didn't have these growing up?! The softest lips ever using this product. And it's cheappp! I love it and the flavors they have are subtle and not overbearing. I like a plain chapstick.
Marissa B.
Ulster Park, NY
I keep this lip balm in my car so I can put it on everyday! This is definitely an amazing everyday wear lip balm! Yes it is a little pricey but so worth the money!
Jennifer M.
Anahheim, CA
I hate this brand. The tube is tiny making it feel weird on my lips. They formula kind of feels greasy so my lips don't feel soft just slick. I'm not a fan at all.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
I have used soft lips for as long as I can remember. It's a trusted brand that is really great at hydrating my lip. Just didn't No Frills product that does its job
Lori T.
Fayetteville
My go to for dry lips. I keep them close by at all times. One in the car, one of my purse, and one next to my bed. I love the feel and the great flavors they have.
Cassie T.
Tipton, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Softlios has to be my favorite chapstick. It goes on so smooth and keeps my lips so soft and hydrated and it's such a thin tube it doesnt feel awkward in my pocket
Jessica R.
This stuff makes me so nostalgic. Love the scent and flavor of this classic vanilla balm! Works just as well as any other. I recommend for the average lip balm junkie, such as myself.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon