BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Taylor B.
Henry, VA
I REALLY love this one. Makes my lips super soft and very moisturizer. The packaging is ok... not the the best but it’s not a very expensive product so you can’t expect amazing packaging. Haha
Shannon B.
Oroville, CA
Loved it. Need to get some more. It helps keeps my lips silky smooth and helped the from getting chapped in this cold weather. As always bought from from Walmart.
Jasneer K.
Silver Spring, MD
The texture was really creamy and heavy. My lips were really soft the after the first 5-10 minutes after I put this on but then they became dry for the rest of the day.
Abby G.
I love this product so much! It moisturize my lips quickly and easy. I love how this product is cheap and affordable. This is a must for my purse or when I’m traveling!
Kate N.
This is an okay product for maintenance of soft lips, but I would recommend a more potent product for super chapped lips. I love the smell of soft lips products though.
Holley S.
Kennesaw, GA
I love this lip balm. The only reason i give it 4 stars is bc it's awkwardly small....i have to swipe it 4-5 times per lip just to cover it. Other than that. Great!
Allie N.
Lenoir, NC
This is another mere miss for me. I liked it the first few times I applied it then it did nothing but worsen the problem. It’s cheap so I can’t complain too much but it is not worth it to me
Emily F.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Nice and compact easy to put in bag or purse. makes lips very soft long lasting,  slim packaging offers variety of scents for everyone, very easy to apply, I bought at local drugstore .
Autumn F.
Washington
Purchased at: Walgreens
Keeps my lips soft and shiny for hours. So nice to have one of these in your purse at all times! I use this a majority of the time rather than lipstick or lip gloss. Overall a great product.
Amberly R.
Baxley
This product smells wonderful! It’s easy to apply but I find myself reapplying quickly after the first application. It’s not my favorite but It’s not the worst either!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon