BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Holly C.
East Lynn, WV
My sister used this all the time when we lived at home together so I began using it to copy her. It is a great product and soothes the lips with ease. I still purchase this from time to time.
Kassi L.
Orion Illinois
Worked pretty well to heal however the tube kept breaking.  I liked the flavor so that was a plus!  Has it not of broken repetitively I think it would have been rated better
Angie H.
Fairview Hts, IL
Love how soft my lips feel after using this lip balm.  The balm last too and doesn't seem to soak in to where my lips feel dry again.  Not thick or sticky.
Karolann W.
Richland hills
I love soft lips! Its so moisturizing, really takes care of my lips, long lasting, and smells so good! This is a definite must have for me. I would totally buy again!
Courtney W.
Lincoln, RI
There are a lot of good scents, they make my lips look and feel amazing in the moment but I feel like my lips end up getting drier and more cracked with prolonged use
Sabrina C.
Indianapolis
There isn't many things i can say about this other than IT IS AMAZING literally i have like 10 of them because i don't wanna ever run out everyone she deff go buy it
Caitlin C.
Billerica, MA
Loved this product! It made my lips soft. It is easy to apply, and goes on smoothly. It is very good. It was my first time using it. I would definitely buy it again.
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
This chap stick is moisturizing, but smaller than I prefer. The smaller the stick, the more product you will ultimately end up using. I prefer products that will last me longer.
Allee F.
Salt Lake City
Purchased at: Target
Deffffffinitely one of the better lip balms for the affordable options. I love the vanilla scented option. And it starts true to the brand: soft lips. If I have to get something on the go at the store, this is usually it.
Ashley B.
Riverside, NJ
This product left my lips soft and moisturized. It was affordable and worked exactly as advertised . I also love that I can get it right from the local drugstore
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon