BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Anahheim, CA
I hate this brand. The tube is tiny making it feel weird on my lips. They formula kind of feels greasy so my lips don't feel soft just slick. I'm not a fan at all.
Marissa B.
Ulster Park, NY
I keep this lip balm in my car so I can put it on everyday! This is definitely an amazing everyday wear lip balm! Yes it is a little pricey but so worth the money!
Cassie T.
Tipton, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Softlios has to be my favorite chapstick. It goes on so smooth and keeps my lips so soft and hydrated and it's such a thin tube it doesnt feel awkward in my pocket
Lori T.
Fayetteville
My go to for dry lips. I keep them close by at all times. One in the car, one of my purse, and one next to my bed. I love the feel and the great flavors they have.
Erin B.
Franklin
As a kid, I thought these sticks were the bomb. I was misinformed and mistaken. The formula looks pretty but isn’t the most effective. Better than regular ol’ chapstick, though.
Megan E.
Asheville, NC
I used to love this product. It had such an amazing scent and I loved the style- but because the formula was so light my prodcut would always break when using it.
Alicen W.
Ransomville
Purchased at: CVS
it’s alright. seems to dry out very fast and have to keep applying throughout the day, almost every hour. not my ideal chapstick, but cheap! just was not happy with the results given.
Marina S.
McKinleyville, CA
The best, and most addicting chapstick! This makes my dry lips go away immediately, and it makes my dry lips go away quickly. It also comes in many great flavors.
Tiffany W.
I absolutely love the strawberry and vanilla! The smell is great. The product works well but I do find that I apply it constantly to keep the moisturizer feeling.
Jessica R.
This stuff makes me so nostalgic. Love the scent and flavor of this classic vanilla balm! Works just as well as any other. I recommend for the average lip balm junkie, such as myself.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon