BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Christene S.
I love how light this product applies but it doesn't last very long on the lips. The packaging does not contain much product as well so you will go through the tube very quickly.
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
I fell in love with Softlips lip balm a long time ago. It makes my lips so silky and soft and hydrates them completely in just a few uses. It doesn't just sit on top of your lips like a lot of other brands, it sinks in and heals them. The variety of scents is amazing, there's something for ever mood. I love when they come out with their limited edition varieties and their holiday line. My only thing is that the tiny tube just doesn't hold much product so I go through them very quickly, much more quickly than anything in a regular lip balm tube. Other than that I would highly recommend Softlips because it really does rehydrate my lips.
Malika L.
Clanton
This product works wonderful! It’s the best!! It’s very easy to apply. It’s always going to be one of my go-to. Yes I will buy this product again. It leaves my lips feeling soft. Does not feel waxy.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Thin texture, doesn't feel thick or waxy on the lips which is nice, but I find I go through it fairly quickly and those tubes look like they hold more than they actually do.
Holly H.
Mills River
I love the slender packaging, and the formula inside was so soothing and silky in texture. The variety of flavors available is appealing, but the vanilla is by far favorite.
Destin P.
This lip balm gives your lips a great sheen while keeping your lips moisturized  and more protected from harsh elements. I enjoyed it and would definitely buy it again.
Stephanie V.
Fort Worth
Everything looks great. I can't wait to see what I'll receive. Make up so definitely something I go to when I'm feeling a little down. This is very exciting.
Kristyn F.
Joppa
I used this product for a few months and I didn't like it it was not smooth on my lips it didn't help my lips at all and I feel it was a little pricey for the quality of it
Corina V.
Renton , WA
This was my middle school lip balm. I was so in love with this. When I got into my 20s I purchased it because I remembered loving it so much but now it’s just meh. Horrible.
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
I have been a loyal softlips user for about 10 years now and I'm never going back. They are consistently the best quality and moisturize my lips better than Vaseline or aquafor
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon