BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Lauren M.
These are okay. Fairly hydrating and effective, but not something I would use during cold weather. These are great for the summer, and I believe they even have tinted ones.
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
All time favorite. The holy grail of chapsticks. This started my long journey through childhood with chapsticks. This was my favorite. Really cheap. Leaves your lips so soft
kimberly I.
Cove City
Pretty basic lip stuff. Works great if your lips are chapped and especially when the weather is cold. I got it from Target I’m sure. It definitely lives up to its name. This one is my favorite.
Melissa T.
Ammon, ID
My mom used this stuff religiously when I was growing up...so I get it once in a while just for that reason. It's very silky feeling and I love the slim, long packaging.
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
This lip balm is great if you're looking for something to stay conditioned on your lips and not dry out throughout the day this is nice to keep on you my favorite brand.
Taylor B.
Henry, VA
I REALLY love this one. Makes my lips super soft and very moisturizer. The packaging is ok... not the the best but it’s not a very expensive product so you can’t expect amazing packaging. Haha
Holley S.
Kennesaw, GA
I love this lip balm. The only reason i give it 4 stars is bc it's awkwardly small....i have to swipe it 4-5 times per lip just to cover it. Other than that. Great!
Jasneer K.
Silver Spring, MD
The texture was really creamy and heavy. My lips were really soft the after the first 5-10 minutes after I put this on but then they became dry for the rest of the day.
Kate N.
This is an okay product for maintenance of soft lips, but I would recommend a more potent product for super chapped lips. I love the smell of soft lips products though.
Shannon B.
Oroville, CA
Loved it. Need to get some more. It helps keeps my lips silky smooth and helped the from getting chapped in this cold weather. As always bought from from Walmart.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon