BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Allie N.
Lenoir, NC
This is another mere miss for me. I liked it the first few times I applied it then it did nothing but worsen the problem. It’s cheap so I can’t complain too much but it is not worth it to me
Holly C.
East Lynn, WV
My sister used this all the time when we lived at home together so I began using it to copy her. It is a great product and soothes the lips with ease. I still purchase this from time to time.
Emily F.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Nice and compact easy to put in bag or purse. makes lips very soft long lasting,  slim packaging offers variety of scents for everyone, very easy to apply, I bought at local drugstore .
Amberly R.
Baxley
This product smells wonderful! It’s easy to apply but I find myself reapplying quickly after the first application. It’s not my favorite but It’s not the worst either!
Angie H.
Fairview Hts, IL
Love how soft my lips feel after using this lip balm.  The balm last too and doesn't seem to soak in to where my lips feel dry again.  Not thick or sticky.
Karolann W.
Richland hills
I love soft lips! Its so moisturizing, really takes care of my lips, long lasting, and smells so good! This is a definite must have for me. I would totally buy again!
Courtney W.
Lincoln, RI
There are a lot of good scents, they make my lips look and feel amazing in the moment but I feel like my lips end up getting drier and more cracked with prolonged use
Sabrina C.
Indianapolis
There isn't many things i can say about this other than IT IS AMAZING literally i have like 10 of them because i don't wanna ever run out everyone she deff go buy it
Caitlin C.
Billerica, MA
Loved this product! It made my lips soft. It is easy to apply, and goes on smoothly. It is very good. It was my first time using it. I would definitely buy it again.
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
This chap stick is moisturizing, but smaller than I prefer. The smaller the stick, the more product you will ultimately end up using. I prefer products that will last me longer.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon