BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jaylyn J.
Tempe, AZ
You constantly have to reapply this product. It might make your lips feel moisturized at first but it doesn’t actually moisture or hydrate your lips. I found myself with very dry lips every 5 minutes.
S Y.
Great product! I’ve been using this for a while and it is very gentle on my lips! I can see a difference. My lips are always moisturized. Definitely a very good value. I would buy again and recommend!
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
Loved this lip balm it left my lips feeling smooth and the sent/ flavor was amazing ! Not to overpowering where you taste it every time you eat or lick your lips !
Christene S.
I love how light this product applies but it doesn't last very long on the lips. The packaging does not contain much product as well so you will go through the tube very quickly.
Holly H.
Mills River
I love the slender packaging, and the formula inside was so soothing and silky in texture. The variety of flavors available is appealing, but the vanilla is by far favorite.
Kainat I.
Rochester
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s okay. Not my favorite but does the job. It’s a bit disappointing but I always like to experiment with different lip balms because only one has checked all the boxes for me and this one isn’t it.
Destin P.
This lip balm gives your lips a great sheen while keeping your lips moisturized  and more protected from harsh elements. I enjoyed it and would definitely buy it again.
Malika L.
Clanton
This product works wonderful! It’s the best!! It’s very easy to apply. It’s always going to be one of my go-to. Yes I will buy this product again. It leaves my lips feeling soft. Does not feel waxy.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Thin texture, doesn't feel thick or waxy on the lips which is nice, but I find I go through it fairly quickly and those tubes look like they hold more than they actually do.
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
I fell in love with Softlips lip balm a long time ago. It makes my lips so silky and soft and hydrates them completely in just a few uses. It doesn't just sit on top of your lips like a lot of other brands, it sinks in and heals them. The variety of scents is amazing, there's something for ever mood. I love when they come out with their limited edition varieties and their holiday line. My only thing is that the tiny tube just doesn't hold much product so I go through them very quickly, much more quickly than anything in a regular lip balm tube. Other than that I would highly recommend Softlips because it really does rehydrate my lips.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon