BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Lauren T.
Purchased at: Target
I like Softlips but I don’t love it. This used to be by go to drugstore lip balm pick before discovering Eos. I’ll still turn to this if there’s nothing else around but I find it about as effective as regular chapstick
Malayna S.
Texas
Purchased at: Target
The BEST chapstick EVER. I highly highly highly recommend you try it. Of coarse it works differently for different skin types, but oh my goodness it makes your lips soft, nourished, and it has a great taste to it!!
Debbie F.
Ridgeville
I loved the way it went on ,so smooth and creamy not sticky. Worked very well,I use it all day and put on at night. I have bought this product alot, still do.
Danielle B.
Hagerstown, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Just like the vanilla, the original is just fine. I just don't like how often I need to apply it. I went through it too quickly. But otherwise, not a bad product.
Pang H.
Clovis, CA
I Love This SoftLips 💕 It Does Make Your Lips Soft And Hydrate 👄💕 Its Cute 💕 Just Put In Pocket Or Purse And Carry It With You! It Really Helps Your Lips! I Have Dry Lips And It Keeps My Lip Soft. I Got Mines At Target 🎯 I Dont Feel These Are In Walmart, The Only Place I Know Is Target, Walgreens, And Rite-Aid! I Recommend These For Your Lips!
Lacey R.
Not impressed.  I remember these being the cool lip balm for awhile, and I honestly think it was unnecessary hype.  Less moisturizing and much less long-lasting than classic chapstick, this product did the bare minimum a balm needs to do.  Used mine up under liquid lipsticks when I wanted a bit more moisture but not a lot.
Heather W.
Softlips Lip Balm is one of my favorite lip balms on the market. I like the sleek packaging, it's easy to throw in my purse and doesn't take up much room. The lip balm is soft and moisturizing and lasts. This balm softens and hydrates dry lips and protects your lips from chapping, without that greasy feel that other balms can leave.
Kris S.
Crawfordville
I love soft lips they are a good price. they come in some great flavor choices. and they are not bulky they fit in your purse or make up bag nicely. they also provide your lips with spf 20. so you get some sun protection too witch is great for your lips. i would recomend them. you can buy them almost anywhere so thats a plus.
Amy B.
Lodi
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this product! Makes my lips feel so hydrated and soft! Doesn’t feel too heavy or tacky! Would definitely recommend for anyone who loves having soft, hydrated lips!! Also great for stocking stuffers!!
Brandy L.
Atlanta
This lip balm smells so good however, it's not one of the best. I find myself having to reapply multiple times during the day. The product doesn't really help with dry lips. I have other lip balm that are more effective. The pricing for this lip balm is affordable but, this is not something you would use in the winter.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon