BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tracy G.
quincy
Purchased at: Sephora
The soft lips lip balm is awesome for dry chapped lips from the sun or in the winter weather. You can also get it tinted and it gives you a little color as well to perk up your lips. Soft lips lip balm isreasonably priced and can be used on any age lips as well. Safe for kids. Soft lips lip balm also has a fundraising opportunity for schools and sports teams to raise money which I think is great and I love to support companies that help out other groups! I would definitely purchase soft lips lip balm again!
Lillian S.
Huntington Beach
Purchased at: Target
The worst lip balm I have ever used. After 2 weeks of consistent use, my lips chapped like I was left in the desert for days. I have never in my life had my lips peel around my mouth. I used this product a normal amount and did enjoy the texture and smell until it made my lips shrivel up. It took me weeks to get my lips feeling back to normal. Never again, “Soft Lips”, never again.
Brie D.
Fairport
Recently I was trying to find a new and cheap lipbalm due to the horrible winters in Upstate New York. I found this product at Target and thought I would give it a go. While it's super soft upon application I found that as time went on it disappeared and my lips began feeling drier. I don't recommend this product to people who was fewer applications and actual soft lips.
Elizabeth D.
Horizon City, TX
I wasn’t impressed. I initially got it because I saw a classmate use it and decided to give it a try. The formula does feel very soft and silky smooth, however it doesn’t do much to moisturize your lips. In fact it doesn’t do anything to moisturize your lips. I recommend this if you want a silky and good smelling formula.
Evelyn D.
Pomona
The Softlips Lip Balm is very beneficial if you don’t want to be carrying around a bid chapstick, it is an easy in the go if you have dried lips you can easily just pop it on. The lip balm can easily fit in your pocket if you don’t like carrying a bag, you can easily just pop it into your pocket and you’re ready to go.
Rachael F.
Milford, IN
Absolute best chapstick I have ever owned.  And I've owned a lot of chapstick. It's super gentle but it leaves your lips soft right away.  It went way over my expectations!  It was very effective and I will only be buying this brand from now on.  Absolutely no room for improvement, already perfect!
michele c.
Newton, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
Great product for keeping your lips soft and smooth and kissable! Although it is a tiny tube and it can easily get misplaced so keep your eye on it! LOL it is soft and smooth and you get a lot of products for your money! Although it's small it will last you a long time a little goes a long way! I highly recommend
niko a.
Phoenix
My lips are soooo soft when I use this and it has SPF too, which is a great bonus. I tried the other flavors from soft lips (Strawberry, and a holiday flavor) and they really don't work as well as vanilla to make your lips baby soft. They also seem to plump them out a tiny bit but maybe that's just me.
zeen D.
nashville
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lip balm especially when I was in school this was my go to lip balm. Kept my lips soft and smooth. During the winter time this was a life saver. My lips get extra dry during the cold season I used this lip balm once and once the cold season domes I stock up and have my daughter use to it as well
sherieda D.
Hyattsville
this will leave your lips feeling very very sexy and bold and soft will make a great little gift or party favor, not harsh gentle will leave your lips soft like a pillow will not regret buying this at all I will tell all my friends to by it as well so if you want soft sexy lips this is for you
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon