Softlips Intense Moisture + Breath Freshening, SPF 15 uploaded by T C.Softlips Intense Moisture + Breath Freshening, SPF 15 uploaded by Wendy S.

BY SOFTLIPS

Introducing New Softlips Intense Moisturizing Lip Balm Breath Freshening ~ Flavor Technology Intense Cooling Sensation Double Mint Flavored 4 Lip Protectant Sunscreen 1 Revitalizes Soothes Lips with a Cooling Blast of Freshness 2 Packed with Tingling Mint Extracts Vitamin E 7 With Hydrating Murumuru Shea Butter 8 Super-Moisturizing 5 Vitamin C Enriched Formula 6 SPF 15 From fantastic flavors to a touch of tint, there s a Softlips for every shade of you. With essential moisturizers plus SPF protections, Softlips is so smart. So you. All Softlips products are gluten-free. see more...

Sara S.
Georgetown, IN
One of the best things I have ever put on my lips. No only does it smell amazing, it makes my lips so soft and feel so good!!! If your anything like me then you definitely love your chap stick in the winter. I don't ever shy away when I am out to get my chapstick for the winter.
Ashley R.
Baton Rouge
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to lip product that I absolutely love. It works wonders on my dry lips at all times of the year but especially in the winters. I love that it has spf in it too, it's a win-win. The flavor and smell is great and I love that I can easily find this product!
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product to have you can just about by at any Walmart dollar store to CVS store or pharmacy it also protects your lips it does what it’s supposed to do you don’t have to really worry about it
Taylor B.
anderson
Review for: Citrus
I love citrus anything so this stuff was a ten out of ten for me. Does exactly what it claims to do, so what more could you ask for from a product? If you're looking for what it claims than look no further because this is the one for you!
Kristyne F.
Review for: Other
I absolutely love this lip balm! It has a sweet, minty flavor. I have one in my backpack and one in my purse. I wouldn't say the product lasts on the lips long, because it is a balm. It does last longer than some other brands though. It makes my lips super moisturized and I would totally purchase it again.
Tasha O.
Lisbon, ME
Review for: Citrus, Berry, Other
Awls I have to say is get it. This product is so amazing. I buy this product very often at some places it is kind of pricey but usually it's pretty cheap it's definitely met my expectations and kept my lips soft and smooth. So I will definitely keep purchasing this product as well.
Braelyn W.
Review for: Other
I freaking love these soft lips chap sticks. The scent is amazing and it leaves my lips feeling hydrated and moisturizer for a long time! I bought mine from target and yes, I would highly recommend to others about this product because it really does heal chapped lips!
Heather G.
Rochester
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this chapstick. It keeps my lips SUPER soft and non drying like other products. I usually by 15 at a time and usually only a dollar a piece since I usually only find them at dollar tree stores.
Stephanie f.
Turnersville, NJ
Review for: Other
I love how minty this lip balm is. Makes my mouth feel fresh. The packaging is nice.. I have been using soft lips since high school. I got mine at my local drugstore you could find them pretty much anywhere. I would definitely be purchasing again
Destiny H.
glasgow
Review for: Berry
This product makes my lips feel soft and moisturized. It is a very good product for dry lips or chapping. The packaging was very nice and clean. The value is even good and affordable most lip care products at expensive I would totally recommend this product and would definitely buy again.
Danielle L.
Lincoln City, OR
I am absolutely obsessed with this lip balm but it has completely disappeared out of all stores! Thankfully my mom got me 8 of them from a seller on ebay for Christmas but where the heck did they go!?