Softlips Intense Moisture + Breath Freshening, SPF 15 uploaded by Wendy S.Softlips Intense Moisture + Breath Freshening, SPF 15 uploaded by T C.
2 colors available

BY SOFTLIPS

Introducing New Softlips Intense Moisturizing Lip Balm Breath Freshening ~ Flavor Technology Intense Cooling Sensation Double Mint Flavored 4 Lip Protectant Sunscreen 1 Revitalizes Soothes Lips with a Cooling Blast of Freshness 2 Packed with Tingling Mint Extracts Vitamin E 7 With Hydrating Murumuru Shea Butter 8 Super-Moisturizing 5 Vitamin C Enriched Formula 6 SPF 15 From fantastic flavors to a touch of tint, there s a Softlips for every shade of you. With essential moisturizers plus SPF protections, Softlips is so smart. So you. All Softlips products are gluten-free. see more...

Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Berry
I absolutely love this product and want all the ones I can get! I keep this in my purse and bookbag at all times! It has the minty tingling feeling when you glide it on. It is very smooth and moisturizes exactly how you would want any lip balm to. It also has a sweet aftertaste especially if you want to give your significant other a smooch! I highly recommend this product! One coat over a lipstick works perfect as well. I would not put more than one coat due to the mint in it will make your lipstick easier to come off. I usually use it with my 24 hour type lipsticks and glosses. Hope this was helpful!
cindy s.
cindy s.
Hardeeville, SC
Review for: Citrus
I am a lip product (balm, chapstick, lip stuff altogether) junkie! This stuff rocks the house and I'm not talking just flavor, smell, and the way it works but it feels amazing and isn't sticky and tacky and does stay on the lips a long time. I love this so much, I've decided to buy this in bulk! It does have a great flavor and smell as well and a hint of menthol which I love too! You will be addicted and if you've given up on the perfect lip balm, you MUST try this!
Elinore C.
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Double
I used to LOVE Softlips products, as I found myself constantly applying them, but really, it just took me awhile to realize that the part I enjoyed most about it was that it contained menthol that made my lips tingle and the application was smooth.

I was constantly reapplying because the coverage was very sheer, especially in winter when I had chapped lips. Overall, I found it to be not as effective as I'd like, and greasy underneath lipstick.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Review for: Berry
OK double awesome! Moisturizing AND Breath Freshening! I totally LIVE on lip balm, like HAVE TO HAVE it. It was such a BONUS that Softlips offers both great moisture with the added breath freshening feature! I'm often running from client to client, or from one kid activity to another and having that little mint pick me up along with my soft lips is so refreshing! You must try this product!!!
Isis N.
Isis N.
I LOVE this chapstick! I've had particularly chapped lips this winter, and this Softlips product has really helped me keep my lips supple and soft. Though there is a bit of a burn when you apply to a sensitive area of your lips, it goes away quickly and leaves a soothing cool feeling behind quickly. In addition, the mint flavor is light and sweet without being overly intense.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Pottersville, NJ
Review for: Double
I bought this product for the minty flavor and fact that it has SPF. I have used Softlips in the past and didn't really like the packaging so I didn't come back. I probably wont buy again for the same reasons. I like that it glides on smooth, but the small packages are tough to find in your purse and they don't carry that much product and last a short period of time.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Review for: Berry
I really like this multitasking product, it tingles, freshens your breath, and moisturizes your lips, all while adding the protection of SPF 15! However, I found that if I did not use it everyday my lips were dryer than ever, almost as if there was something drying about the product after it was absorbed. That was my only concern. Besides that, I really liked it.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Berry
This is a good moisturizing lip balm. I appreciate the spf and it is easy to apply. I like that I can twist the lip balm all the way back down into the container before putting the cap back on. It lasts for a while and leaves a mint flavor on my tongue when I lick my lips. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good lip balm to keep in their pocket.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Double
I tried switching to this brand during the winter since it is supposed to be extra moisturizing. It feels soft and smooth when I first put it on, but within the first hour I'm already having to reapply. It just doesn't stay on that well and definitely is not as long lasting as other brands I have tried. Once I use up this tube, I won't be buying it again.
Tara J.
Tara J.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Citrus
Softlips is a fine product but not my favorite brand. As stated in the name, it does leave my lips very soft and feeling hydrated. I have tried every brand of lip chap I could get my hands on but find I breakout around my lips with most brands, including this one. While I have nothing negative to say about this product, it's just not for me.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Lincoln City, OR
I am absolutely obsessed with this lip balm but it has completely disappeared out of all stores! Thankfully my mom got me 8 of them from a seller on ebay for Christmas but where the heck did they go!?