Softlips Cube
Softlips Cube
By Softlips
Kayla F.

Why would you pick softlips over EOS?

Naila K.
Naila K.
3 years, 8 months ago
Definitely. Softlips actually improves the condition of your lips whereas I felt like EOS dried my lips even more
Gwenith I.
Gwenith I.
Davis, CA
3 years, 9 months ago
EOS balls feel a little more waxy and dry-- Softlips is truly moisturizing!
keri m.
keri m.
3 years, 9 months ago
Eos leaves my lips feeling sticky
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
3 years, 9 months ago
This is more like butter, while EOS is more like wax.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
3 years, 9 months ago
EOS is waxy! This is silky!
blah B.
blah B.
3 years, 9 months ago
It doesn't build up thick like eos. If i keep applying this lip cube it still feels light weight & super moisturizing
Tylyn M.
Tylyn M.
Sacramento, CA
3 years, 9 months ago
I wouldn't necessarily pick the softlips cube over EOS mainly because I feel like EOS is more moisturizing. Although, I like the size and packaging of the softlips cube better since it's smaller and just has radiant look to it.