BY SOFTLIPS

Our Advanced 5-In-1 Formula Provides A Luxurious Blend Of Lip Perfecting Ingredients. Fortified With Premium Moisturizers Like Shea Butter, Antioxidant Vitamins A, C, &Amp; E, Plus Spf15 To Make Lips Feel Soft, Smooth, Hydrated And Protected, While Adding A Light Touch Of Shine. Hydrates Replenishes Smoothes Protects Adds Shine see more...

• I love the way this product smells however I was wonderin...2 Answers
  • Ive seem this around but never bought it do you think its...2 Answers
  • I've tried the berry pomegranate and the mint, but never ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product it makes my lips so soft and smooth plus a great taste, I suffer with badly chapped lips and this seems to be the only one that helps...I highly recommend this." in 62 reviews
  • "Really impressed with this lip balm. I definitely think it is a lot more hydrating than the EOS lip balms. Plus it smells amazing." in 54 reviews
  • "I got this in a previous voxbox and I love it. I went and bought the pomegranate flavor as well. I love the soft and smooth texture, and that it provides SPF. The cube design is very cute as well. " in 49 reviews
  • "I just got this today in my #CampusVoxBox and i love it so much it has a good smell and makes my lips super super soft! " in 30 reviews
Sara B.
Love it! The packaging is cute, the scent is great, and best of all, it makes my lips actually feel moisturized! That’s very important as my lips are very dry. One of these cubes also lasted me a very long time with regular usage even though the product itself is quite soft.
Krysten R.
Racine
Love the taste but not very long lasting. I needed to reapply multiple times an hour. Good to keep in your bag if you need something quick or if you don't mind potentially losing it. Would still be purchase as I'm not picky when it comes to "chapstick" type purchases.
Cynthia H.
Brooklyn
Super yummy I licked all over my lips the first time I tried it on haha. It smells soooo good. It also does its job. However, one thing I don’t like is the packaging, where I’ll have to use my fingers to dip it when it’s almost done.
⚖️🌬Emily B.
Chattanooga
The formula was not the most absorbant in comparison to other lip Protestants/moisturizer. The shape of the product was very nice though, it conforms to lip shap very very well! There were little to no artificial coloring which I appreciated & it lasted me a long time, in fact, I didn’t lose it! The first lip care I haven’t lost due to its different yet ergonomic shaping! Not my favorite exactly but I do recommend giving this product a test run for yourself!
Emily E.
It is ok. I'd choose EOS mint lipbalm over this one though, now that I've tried them both. I like the EOS one best.  I have tried  the mint version of soft lips in the cube version and the tube version of mint, vanilla or a combination  the two... The cube version was more oily/greasy than the kind in the tube. So, the soft lips kind in the tube I would buy again for myself if I had a bad cold, as it helps my nose not to be chapped. Also, for nostalgic reasons.
Bella C.
Corona, CA
I got so many compliments on this chap stick. The packaging is so cool and out there everyone wanted one. Also smelled amazing and moisturized as well and protected my lips. Great chapstick if u plan on kissing;)
Stormi G.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love this product, and the way it feels on my lips and makes them feel. It exceed my expectation especially for the price. I’ve used it before and will continue to use this product. Chapped lips no more.
Lillian B.
So as far as Softlips,what a great balm! It’s moisturizing,has a wonderful smell,and it’s easy to throw in a bag. However,the packaging is clunky. I try to apply it,but it gets in the way! I refuse to put it on my finger first then apply.
Stephani W.
Beaumont , CA
I lovveee this stuff! It makes your lips soooo soft and the flavors are sooo good you want to eat the stuff and your lips...(but don't!) but the way it makes your lips feel is awesome! I would definitely buy again and highly recommend! They even come in 3 packs! I would go for one of those! I love their caramel flavor as well!
Morgan H.
Nashville, TN
I adore this product. It’s so soft on your lips. It feels magical. And has some longer lasting effects. The price is a little more than I like because I’m cheap but it smells great and feels great
Ruby J.
Winston Salem, NC
I love the way this product smells however I was wondering if it actually moisturizes my lips? whenever I wear it it's impossible to tell!
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried the berry pomegranate and the mint, but never the vanilla. How does it measure up to the other scents?
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
Ive seem this around but never bought it do you think its better than Essie idk what do you think?