Softlips Cube

by Softlips

Think outside the stick with Softlips® Cube. Revolutionary 5 in 1 lip care combines an advanced formula with an innovative new cube-shaped package. Lips look radiant and feel softer, smoother and more hydrated. It is available in three delightful new flavors: Softlips® Pomegranate Blueberry, Softlips® Fresh Mint and Softlips® Vanilla Bean.

What stores have these in stock, do these run out quick?
Do you like these softlips?
I would like to buy it, but I don't know does is moistruize lips well. Can anyone answer me?
Start your review of Softlips Cube!
Product Highlights
Goes on smooth, non greasy or sticky. Very moisturizing, and I love the SPF for added protection! Smells fabulous, too. Received this product complimentary from Influenster...thanks! in reviews
I received Softlips Cube complimentary from Influenster and let me tell you, they are so cute and really helps with my chapped lips. I want more.Gonna buy for my girlfriends too. in reviews
I got this in my Spring Vox Box from Influenster, and I'm really happy with it! Smells nice, compact, reasonably priced, SPF 15, keeps my lips hydrated. Good stuff!in reviews
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this! I used to use the EOS but these are better. I received the vanilla bean scent. It slightly tingles on the lips and I love it!
Miami , Fl
OMG! This lip care balm is amazing! Right when I put it on my lips started tingling and they feel so soft! And the smell is amazing and it's the perfect size to put in your purse! I love it
Eagleville, TN
I love it...it goes on smooth and helps keep you lips soft..I would tell every one to use this product
Windsor, CA
I fell in love with this product the scent it has I love it and the way it hydrates my lips feels awesome. I'm definitely going to be buying this product
I absolutely love this!!! It makes my lips feel so smooth and tingly and the flavors are awesome!! I would definitely recommend getting this product!!
Kearney, NE
I received the 'Vanilla Bean' flavor in my DLVoxBox, and I love it so much. The shape is different, which may cause dismay for others - but I love it! I often forget my chapstick in my pocket (which causes a huge greasy mess in the washing machine...) so I just throw this little cube in my purse and I'm good to go! The light shine is beautiful and this is great product to use on its own or even under lipstick.
Hawthorne, CA
I have very full lips and I have used every lip product under the sun to keep them for getting flakey and dry. Even after using this product, the search continues, but this is a decent product. Smells/tastes good, does a pretty good job of moisturizing, just doesn't seem to really seep in, and doesn't last too long after application. It does have the tingly mentholatum feel to it, but it is mild.
Very pleasant scent, feels nice and smooth on the lips and doesn't just evaporate like other "Moisturizing" lip products do. It is a very portable and practical product.
Atlanta, GA
I received this product in my INFLUENSTER SPRING VoxBox! I am lip gloss freak! So when I saw this I got butterflies in my stomach! It was cute, girly and smelled delicious! I've been using it everyday since I received it.
San Pedro, CA
I am amazed at how cute the cube was; however, not only is it cute it's a wonderful lip balm for my lips. I bought a few more for my sisters so they can enjoy them as well.

139 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...