BY SOFTLIPS #58 in Lip Care

Think outside the stick with Softlips® Cube. Revolutionary 5 in 1 lip care combines an advanced formula with an innovative new cube-shaped package. Lips look radiant and feel softer, smoother and more hydrated. It is available in three delightful new flavors: Softlips® Pomegranate Blueberry, Softlips® Fresh Mint and Softlips® Vanilla Bean.

• Does anyone else just find themselves eating it off their lips? L...11 Answers
  • I had mint and whenever I licked my lips it tasted kinda sweet.. ...9 Answers
  • I have the Mint , How are the other flavors 6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Emily P.
West Babylon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up at my local dollar tree. I thought it was adorable but it came in a cube and it was so uniquely different. It has a light sent of mint which I love. It fits perfectly into your pocket or your pocketbook or whatever you may need. Awesome moisturizing formula and I continue to use this every day.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this lip conditioner—which, I feel, is the most accurate term for it. It really conditions my lips without ever feeling either waxy or, on the other end of the spectrum, greasy. The strawberry scent is definitely my favorite, but they all work great and last a good while.
Haley B.
Ogden
Pleasant scent. Tastes good too although you shouldn't be licking your lips or they'll get more chapped! I keep lip balm everywhere--in my pocket, in my purse, on my nightstand, on my desk, on my coffee table, you get the picture. These cubes would not be good for carrying in your pocket, but they are super-cute to keep on your desk or coffee table and they won't roll away! Size is about one cubic inch. Softlips Cube
Samantha M.
Portland, CT
Review for: Softlips Cube
This product is one of my favorite chap sticks. It's not like other ones that leave your lips feeling waxy, this one makes them feel moisturized and soft. I don't mind the price but for Chapstick I think It could be cheaper. It smells really good too, not just this one either.
Roscio V.
Review for: Softlips Cube
Revolutionary 5-in-1 Lip Care Combining Function & Style Sleek Glass-Like Cube Design Helps Hydrate with Shea Butter Helps Replenish Lips with Antioxidants & Vitamins Helps Smooth Lips & Add Shine Protects with SPF 15 Formulated with lip-perfecting technology! Hydrates with Shea Butter advanced formula to restore even the driest lips. Replenishes with Antioxidants and Vitamins A, C & E to soothe and repair damaged skin. Smoothes lips with unique emollients. Adds shine with a light-weight gloss for a radiant finish. I love it it is good for ur lip.
Deana S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Softlips Cube
This product is pretty good but I don’t see anything too special or unique about it. It doesn’t last quite as long as EOS does and the packaging is pretty bulky. The packaging is very cute though and the scent is nice but the quality could use a more lasting finish.
Jas D.
Somerville
Love the moisture it gives my lips and the smell is a bonus too! it's glides on so smooth and i can feel it work magic on my lips, specially in colder weather. It's a little pricey for a chapsticks with not a lot of product but it honestly is worth every penny.
Tiara W.
Coeburn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the little cube, to be completely honest the appearance of it is the main reason why I tried it in the first place. It is very compact and doesn't take up a lot of room it a purse. And the way it makes ones lip feels after several applications....I would definitely recommend this product to someone!
Juanita B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These cubes by softlips are great! I've tried the blue one and it feels fresh and menty. Perfect for when your lips are suffering lol I got mine from DT I stocked up on them for me and my family. I hate when it gets flat at the top...gotta put my fingers in it ugh
Diannah O.
Review for: Softlips Cube
I received this chapstick from Influenster and since then I’ve repurchased. I love this chapstick. The packaging is adorable and it helps my chapped lips. The smell is great also! I really recommend this chapstick for anyone looking for a new one!
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Favorite flavor?
Kelsey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else just find themselves eating it off their lips? Lol I can't help it.
melanie s.
Pooler, GA
Is this product as good as regular stick balm?
heather h.
Milton, FL
Who thinks this is great?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
I had mint and whenever I licked my lips it tasted kinda sweet.. Did you get that too with the flavor you got?