BY SOFTLIPS

Think outside the stick with Softlips® Cube. Revolutionary 5 in 1 lip care combines an advanced formula with an innovative new cube-shaped package. Lips look radiant and feel softer, smoother and more hydrated. It is available in three delightful new flavors: Softlips® Pomegranate Blueberry, Softlips® Fresh Mint and Softlips® Vanilla Bean.

• Does anyone else just find themselves eating it off their lips? L...11 Answers
  • I had mint and whenever I licked my lips it tasted kinda sweet.. ...9 Answers
  • I have the Mint , How are the other flavors 6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Micha A.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL
I am obsessed with the SoftLips cube. I originally tried it through a sample given to me by Influenster for testing purposes. the first flavor I got was Fresh Mint and I am thankful, because thus far it is my favorite. Fresh Mint is generally, the hardest to find as well so i believe it must be quite popular among the public. Since then I have tried Pomegranate Blueberry which is true to it's scent and flavor. I ususally prefer the fruity scents and while Ilike Pomegranate Blueberry, Fresh Mint is so much better not only is the scent refreshing, but it leaves a slight tingle on your lips that is incredibly enjoyable. Either way the Soft Lips Cube moisturizes truly well, so you can;t go wrong with any of their scents/flavors.
Angel C.
Angel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the Softlips Cube. My husband and daughter bought it at Meijer when it was marked down in price. I am not a huge chapstick fan, but this product by Softlips has changed my opinion on chapstick forever.
The problem I generally have with any chapstick is it leaves a nasty film behind once the product has been absorbed. That is not the case with the Cube. I love that the product glides on smoothly and has a nice scent. Even my 3 year old daughter asks for "lips", her version of asking if she can have some. I also love that the product contains SPF15 and love the cube design over the traditional tube form. If you are hestitant to try this product, I greatly encourage you to pick it up and give it a try.
Haley K.
Haley K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love these cubes, but I have to say the original softlips are better formula. The packaging is adorable, though slightly inconvenient because they are so bulky. It's nice that they are affordable and accessible (I got mine for $3 from target). The formulation on these is much drier and former than the original softlips, probably to help the balm hold its shape. I've seen 4 different flavor at the store and I own two (vanilla and mint) which I love equally. They also last a long time because you get a lot of product (6.5g). I also like that it has spf 15. I definitely recommend these.
Li-Chian  W.
Li-Chian W.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love love this. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes softer chapsticks - it basically melts on your lips and feels really moisturizing. Smells really great too, and tastes good as well if you accidentally lick your lips. I do find that I have to reapply every once in a while a little more often than I would like (but I have dryer lips so it's like this with almost any chapstick I use). If you like the harder chapstick feel (like eos lipbalms) this may not be the best for you. Also, it may melt in hotter temperatures. Overall, it does it's job super well and looks really cute too.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells amazing! That's the first thing I noticed when I grabbed it, that the sweet smell of vanilla definitely agreed with this product. It works amazingly as a chapstick, my lips felt really good after using it. I like the cube design, it means it's less likely to get squished when put in my purse/backpack. The shape also lets me find it easier, because when I try to find tubes, they get mixed in with all of the other cylindrical shapes that are in there, things such as pens and pencils. I definitely recommend this, and I will try another flavor soon!
Krystelle D.
Krystelle D.
Softlips cubes are amazing! I had tried them before and fell in love, but when I saw that they had done a collaboration with sanrio I knew I had to have all of them! this is the flavor smart apple, but there are 4 other flavors that smell really yummy and have equally adorable packaging. they make my lips feel so pillowy it's amazing! I love using a bit of this under my liquid lipsticks, it helps to keep my lips hydrated and moisturized. I use this after I exfoliate as well, and regularly throughout the day of course. an awesome product and now a super cute one! :)
Randi Y.
Randi Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very picky when it comes to what I put on my lips because when my lips are uncomfortable, I am uncomfortable and distracted all day. I gave the Softlips cube a try and I hated it immediately. It felt really greasy and slick and cheap. I prefer for my chapsticks to moisturize my lips and then behave as though there is nothing there. To make matters worse, the chapstick dried out my lips and left me reapplying multiple times an hour. Completely unacceptable. I would rather use the oil from my greasy forehead than to ever put this on my lips again.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've loved the regular softlips chaptick in vanilla for years! I have become such a lip balm/chapstick snob because of it, actually. It was the only chapstick I used for years up until recently. It gives a nice cooling sensation, smells like cake, and makes my lips super smooth. I picked these up one day on a whim when I could not find the regular softlips chapstick thinking they would be just as amazing. They have the same smooth feeling, but tastes very chemically. That's the only way I can describe it. It is actually unbearable, in my opinion.
Anh P.
Anh P.
Alameda, CA
I absolutely adore my Softlips cubes! I have the hello kitty pretty passion fruit and the pomegranate blueberry one. I think the packaging is the cutest and is so portable. My favorite thing about these lip alms is that they tingle your lips no matter what flavor! In comparison to EOS I definitely think this lipbalm is not as waxy and has much better scents and feels better on my lips. I would definitely purchase again and hope to add the salted caramel to my collection soon!
Caitlyn V.
Caitlyn V.
Richmond, VA
I loved the mint (I guess it was mint, I just remember it tasting minty and being blue) flavor. In my opinion, as far as texture and hydration this is actually better than the (many) Eos brand chapsticks I have. I compare the two because the chapsticks themselves are similar in shape (both round). The Softlips one is just softer and creamier than the normal Eos one, also my softlips chapstick lasted longer (my Eos usually dry out somewhat if I don't use them for long enough).
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Favorite flavor?
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else just find themselves eating it off their lips? Lol I can't help it.
melanie s.
melanie s.
Pooler, GA
Is this product as good as regular stick balm?
heather h.
heather h.
Milton, FL
Who thinks this is great?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
I had mint and whenever I licked my lips it tasted kinda sweet.. Did you get that too with the flavor you got?