Softlips Cherry Lip Balm

by Softlips

Just glide it on and it?s instant happiness! With essential moisturizers plus SPF protection- it?s so smart. So irresistible. So you?.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Softlips Cherry Lip Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Molly A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is so under-rated. I have used it for years and I love it. It is probably my favorite chapstick, much better then other brands. It goes on so smooth. It makes my lips so soft and silky feeling. The cherry smell is good. I also like that is has SPF protection in it.
Jenny A.
Westerville, OH
I LOVE this product! Love the flavor! I love how velvety soft it makes my lips feel. It usually is not that expensive either. A lot of stores carry this brand, so it is usually pretty easy to find.
September I.
Kewanee
I have had only good experiences with the softlips cherry lip balms that I have used.  I constantly apply lip balm year round and I am at ease with the softlips brand lip balm I have used. It's nurturing to the lips. Soft lips lip balms do what they are supposed to do. Also added that cherry is my favorite flavor lip balm, so, bonus for the cherry.
db V.
I love how this makes my lips feel so very soft. Has a nice scent to it as well. This definitely moisturizes my lips and keeps them feeling very comfortable.
makeup L.
I loved it smelled good and it moisturized my lips. I would go and buy it if I was you but that's me. It was easy to throw in my purse and go.
jennifer C.
Cherry is one of my favorite flavors for lip balms and this brand is my favorite when it comes to cherry balms! These taste good (no I don’t eat them lol) they smell good and keep my lips moisturized for hours!!
Meghann K.
Hemet, CA
These are okay. They seem a little greasy and feels like they just sit on my lips without soaking into my lips. But I do grab it when my lips need a little something.
Carrie H.
Florence, KY
Exactly what is says...Soft Lips with a cherry taste! Very moisturizing and soft lips all day long!
Denise B.
Salem, OR
Great value for the price. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy on, Softlips Cherry Lip Balm actually keeps lips soft. Shocker, I know. Been using this product since middle school and let me tell you, that was longer ago than I care to admit. Use it, it works.
Jennifer J.
Schenectady, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love how soft my lips are after I use this and it’s very cheap. I use it all the time and the cherry flavor is my favorite of them all. I buy this every time I see it in the store just so I know don’t run out

Looking for your answer?