Softlips Beeswax Lip Conditioner uploaded by Norma Ms Jai H.Softlips Beeswax Lip Conditioner uploaded by Bonnie B.

BY SOFTLIPS

New. So simple.  So soothing.  So healthy.  So you.™. Enriched with Jojoba Oil & Vitamin E. Moisturizing Beeswax Formula. Jojoba Oil Hydrates & Softens. Vitamin E Nourishes & Soothes. Free of Parabens, Hydrocarbons & Harsh Chemicals. Gluten-Free What is everybody buzzing about?  Softlip® Beeswax lip conditioner, of course!  Our silky-smooth formula nourishes and moisturizes lips the way nature intended.  And our cool mint flavor tastes as good as it fe. see more...

Softlips Beeswax Lip Conditioner
  • "When I find my lips are a bit too dry this is one of my favorite go tos. The way my lips look and feel after applying is astounding. I really love the look and feel this product leaves me with." in 139 reviews
  • "This is the best chapstick ever! It's so smooth and hydrating it lasts for hours. Every time i sleep i always put it on at night and in the morning its super soft." in 63 reviews
  • "Softlips is always one of my favorite lip balms." in 1 review
  • "Creates a weird film at the top if you don't use the lip balm for awhile." in 1 review
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Dreama W.
Lowmansville, KY
This stuff is beyond amazing. I had to wear this for a month and give a review on it through shoppers voice which was awesome because it was free and It was amazing stuff and I found another makeup must have item, needless to say I had to do pros and cons so I had 3 paragraphs pros and 0 cons. Plus a 10min video of why. So I’m gonna tell u why, it’s cheap, it comes in many flavors it’s not bulky and fits perfectly in your pocket. It leaves your lips supper super smooth. You will love it too. Try it you won’t be disappointed and if you are come back here and tell me why? All I can say is Suck it up buttercup, just kidding but unless you have an reaction to this their should be no way you don’t love it. We are attached at the hip literally. Lol 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ All the way! Oh and my husband always says I have great 💋💋💋💋💋 kissable and alluring. 😉
Katie B.
Northport , AL
I loved how smooth it made my lips but after a while it made my lips slimy, i believe i bought mine from CVS or Walmart. It did heal them quickly just a little to healed. It did last a long time which is hard to find in a lip conditioner.  I honestly most likely will buy this product again.  Softlips Beeswax Lip Conditioner
Ashley M.
Ware Shoals, SC
Bees wax lip products are by far my favorite. All the soft lips brand products work well but I think the bees wax variety hydrates and smooths the best. During the winter I find that bees wax soft lips works best to keep my lips from chapping as well as quickly repairs lips when they become chapped.
Angie T.
Elizabethtown
I really do love all the soft lip products I wasn't crazy about the packaging but I really do like the way that it feels. It is very convenient to carry and I am never disappointed with any of the products that I get from this company. I would definitely recommend if your lips are sensitive.
Sabrina D.
I love using this at night right before I go to sleep. It’s exactly what it says it is, a lip conditioner and boy, does it condition! I’ve probably had this for YEARS now and should toss it since they don’t even make it anymore, but I can’t deny that it works for me.
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.
Victoria P.
A very good product for those who need that extra hydration for cracked or dry lips. It can be sold slightly more expensive than some would like, but definitely worth it if your looking to improve the healthiness of lips!
Marie M.
This lip product is amazing! Its the perfect lip balm to just toss into your purse on the go wherever you go! It keeps your lips moisturized throughout the day with just about two applications and has a very nice smell!
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
This lip balm is amazing! I use it here and there. It is always in my makeup bag and my purse! It’s best used for the winter time. You can purchase this item at Walmart. It’s not pricey at all! Only about $2! It’s well worth it if your on a budget! I would gladly recommend this product to pretty much everyone I know! And I say it’s best for winter because it will literally keep your lips soft 24/7 with a few applications here and there!
Maddie T.
Marion, IN
What makes this specific lip moisturizer stand out from other bees wax ones?
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?