Softlips Beeswax Lip Conditioner uploaded by Norma Ms Jai H.Softlips Beeswax Lip Conditioner uploaded by Bonnie B.

BY SOFTLIPS

New. So simple.  So soothing.  So healthy.  So you.™. Enriched with Jojoba Oil & Vitamin E. Moisturizing Beeswax Formula. Jojoba Oil Hydrates & Softens. Vitamin E Nourishes & Soothes. Free of Parabens, Hydrocarbons & Harsh Chemicals. Gluten-Free What is everybody buzzing about?  Softlip® Beeswax lip conditioner, of course!  Our silky-smooth formula nourishes and moisturizes lips the way nature intended.  And our cool mint flavor tastes as good as it fe. see more...

• "Softlips is always one of my favorite lip balms." in 1 review
  • "Creates a weird film at the top if you don't use the lip balm for awhile." in 1 review
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
This is a truly solid brand and product...hence its popularity for both babies and the elderly alike (as well as every age in between). That said due to being a former subscription box addict...meaning I used to get pretty much every box on the market I've been spoiled by high end and organic/cruelty free products...and I have come to prefer some of those...but at the end of the day this stuff right here does just the trick and at a price point that I can completely get behind.
Dreama W.
Lowmansville, KY
This stuff is beyond amazing. I had to wear this for a month and give a review on it through shoppers voice which was awesome because it was free and It was amazing stuff and I found another makeup must have item, needless to say I had to do pros and cons so I had 3 paragraphs pros and 0 cons. Plus a 10min video of why. So I’m gonna tell u why, it’s cheap, it comes in many flavors it’s not bulky and fits perfectly in your pocket. It leaves your lips supper super smooth. You will love it too. Try it you won’t be disappointed and if you are come back here and tell me why? All I can say is Suck it up buttercup, just kidding but unless you have an reaction to this their should be no way you don’t love it. We are attached at the hip literally. Lol 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ All the way! Oh and my husband always says I have great 💋💋💋💋💋 kissable and alluring. 😉
Justin K.
Lancaster, OH
I didn't really get much from this particular product from. Soft lips. I like a beeswax formula, but this one just didn't do it for me. It had a tug to it that made applying it not-so-comfortable. I wish it has a bit more slip to it so that it could glide over the lips a bit easier if that makes sense. I do love this brand, but this just didn't meet my expectations.
The C.
Northport
I loved how smooth it made my lips but after a while it made my lips slimy, i believe i bought mine from CVS or Walmart. It did heal them quickly just a little to healed. It did last a long time which is hard to find in a lip conditioner.  I honestly most likely will buy this product again.  Softlips Beeswax Lip Conditioner
Ashley M.
Ware Shoals, SC
Bees wax lip products are by far my favorite. All the soft lips brand products work well but I think the bees wax variety hydrates and smooths the best. During the winter I find that bees wax soft lips works best to keep my lips from chapping as well as quickly repairs lips when they become chapped.
Lupe A.
Long Beach
I got it from Walmart, and I must say for a first time user on this product I was at first skeptic but then after using it a couple times it did the job right, yes their is other high end product, but I can say it’s a really good dupe if you don’t like to spend much.
Bri C.
60630
This lip balm was  the best it was really moisturizing I never really noticed anything wrong with it. it left an amazing moisturize feel even after I haven’t used it in a few days . I realize how much of a great buy it was.  it will always be the best.
The lip balm is so cute!! It is much smaller than the EOS balm, which isn't bad. It is so creamy and has a similar tingling sensation to blistex balms, but lesser. It makes dry lips super soft and hydrated within about 2 days and the packaging is really nice :D
Mor G.
Elysburg , PA
This is a good moisturizing chap stick. I like the way that it felt on my lips but it did have a hint of a beeswax smell and flavor. It went on super smooth and felt great, however I didn't find it to be really helpful for my super cracked lips like some of the other medicated lip balms.
Maddie T.
Marion, IN
What makes this specific lip moisturizer stand out from other bees wax ones?
Cheyenne D.
Straw Plains, TN
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?