Softlips Beeswax Lip Conditioner uploaded by Bonnie B.

BY SOFTLIPS #72 in Lip Care

New. So simple.  So soothing.  So healthy.  So you.™. Enriched with Jojoba Oil & Vitamin E. Moisturizing Beeswax Formula. Jojoba Oil Hydrates & Softens. Vitamin E Nourishes & Soothes. Free of Parabens, Hydrocarbons & Harsh Chemicals. Gluten-Free What is everybody buzzing about?  Softlip® Beeswax lip conditioner, of course!  Our silky-smooth formula nourishes and moisturizes lips the way nature intended.  And our cool mint flavor tastes as good as it fe. see more...

Softlips Beeswax Lip Conditioner
  • "Creates a weird film at the top if you don't use the lip balm for awhile." in 1 review
  • "Softlips is always one of my favorite lip balms." in 1 review
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I think this is a really unique product. it made my lips feel very soft and smooth without making them feel wet or sticky. it would dry down fairly quick compared to other balms and would seem to last longer meaning I wouldn't need to reapply multiple times in a few hours!

I didn't notice a smell so much as a slightly different consistency and texture compared to other lip balms or lip conditioners, and that's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just different.

I recommend this product to those of you who want that conditioned lip without the extra wetness or sticking! One con of this product is that I haven't seen it in the stores lately, so I'm not sure if they're discontinuing them or if it's in a different areas!
Vanessa G.
I have nice full lips. Like people love my lips but they are always dry and cracked. I am addicted to water so not dehydrated and I exfoliate them with a sugar lip thing from sephora as well as do the toothbrush thing then put on chapstick. I have tried Bobbi Brown lip balm and Mac lip prep. Nothing seems to last. Worse in winter. I love the natural nude lip look but even with color if my lips are not smooth it ruins your whole look. Blistex seems to be the best though than Carmex. Though they don't last.
Audrey H.
Exeter, Nh
I have dry skin, and extremely dry lips from wearing matte liquid lipstick. I am always looking for products to moisturizer my lips and Chapstick to put on in the beginning of my beauty routine so I can wear that matte lip without feeling like I'm dying of thirst. This soft lips beeswax lip conditioner was surprising to me, I haven't had much luck with this brand but i really liked this and loved the scent. I gave it 4 stars because you constantly have to re apply. More than I do with Burt's bees.
Suzette W.
Sacramento, CA
Ever since I took Acutane as a Teenager for Cystic Acne, Ive had Severe, Severe chapped lips and finding something to soothe and heal them was So important to me, and let me tell you that I've probably tried every single brand of lip therapy out there and when I tried Softlips Beeswax Lip Conditioner, I was sold for life. It was the most Amazing lip product I've ever tried and it soothed and healed my cracked lips and I will never use anything else. I give it 5 stars out of 5 stars.
Melani S.
Metairie, LA
As a makeup artist, I'm always trying new products on my lips and that tends to dry them out. I've been on the hunt for a good chapstick or lip balm that will make my lips feel hydrated and smooth for the next application of makeup. The Softlips beeswax conditioner is AMAZING! It glides on so smoothly and has a neutral scent which is very pleasing. It keeps my lips hydrated longer than any other lip balm I've every used!
Summer H.
Dawsonville, GA
This product is a little bit thinner than the Chapstick I would typically choose however it's still smooth. Some of the types they sell like "cool mint" have a really strong scent to them- but it doesn't personally bother me. I gave it a 3 out of 5 just because I feel like it doesn't "last" on your lips as long due to the thin consistency. It is considered a conditioner, not just a Chapstick.
Stequisha H.
New Orleans, LA
I don't really know if this conditioner works or not because I couldn't get past the smell long enough to wear it. It smells like wax or old lipstick sometimes smells. I've bought other Softlips products before I always had a good experience but this was a disappointment. I got a four pack and tossed all of them within a week. Don't waste your money.
Jennifer S.
Penn Yan, NY
I rate the soft lips beeswax lip conditioner a 5 because it conditions my lips very well! Most will wear right off after a short bit of time......but the beeswax one is great.....it is built to LAST!! Although it goes on your lips nice and light feeling, it moisturizes them without the need of having to put it on again in five minutes! Great product!
Savannah S.
First off, let me start by saying that beeswax is the best ingredient a product for beauty could ever have in it! It has so many benefits to creating that gorgeous smile you've been dying for! Softlips Beeswax Lip Conditioner is the best product out there! It will leave your lips feeling soft and beautiful in the most natural way possible!
Ali L.
Mount Ayr, IA
I tried this product once and it was ok for the price. I got it at walmart so it wasn't to expensive. It felt a little bit greasy to me and doesn't even compare to the Burt's bees. I tried it once and will just stick with the brands that I normally use. I might recommend to someone if they are looking for something not to expensive
Maddie T.
Marion, IN
What makes this specific lip moisturizer stand out from other bees wax ones?
Cheyenne D.
Straw Plains, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?