SoftHeat Soothing Therapy Heating Pad uploaded by Savannah W.

BY SOFTHEAT

Soothing Therapy for Pain Relief: Menstrual pain relief. Arthritis pain relief. Muscle ache relief. Moist heat - advanced timed-release moisture, simply dampen pad. SmartHeat® Technology : Faster heat-up. Auto Shut-off. More even heat. Features: see more...

• Is there auto-shutoff? How long is the timer for auto-shutoff if ...1 Answers
  • How long does the heat hold up?2 Answers
  • How do these pads work? Can you use them for a cold?1 Answers
brittney w.
I bought mine at Walmart and it saved me many times. Through back pains and leg pains at night. I sleep with a heating pad every night for leg cramps at night, what a blessing! :)
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
This soft heat soothing heating pad feels so great on my back and neck after along hard day.
Rachel Faith C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
10/10. Love this heating pad. Has enough settings so it's not too hot but not just barely there! Perfect for a sore back or neck
Taylor T.
Heating pads will forever be a girls best friend when needed, this works just as well as the higher end ones and gets the job done!
kenzi g.
My mom uses this every night for her back because she has back problems and it works like a charm for her and helps relieve the pain
Melissa T.
Bowling Green, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I used these on my lower back after pulling a muscle and they worked fairly well. It didn't get rid of all my pain but it did help.
Helen M.
dallas, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
After I fell and hurt my back I got one of these. it was the best one ever. helped uncink my muscles and got me up and going.
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I had the worst lower backache when I went on a road trip with my family, I tried ONLY this product out for three days straight and my back stopped hurting!
Kaley E.
Collins, GA
Heating pads WORK. they doing the muscles doesn't get rid of all the pain but relaxes it.
Jasmine B.
Nashville, IN
Have one of these now and fight the husband over it lol Best heating pad i have ever invested in and definitely will stick with this brand when time to replace the one we have
Cinthia  M.
La Feria, TX
How long does the heat hold up?
Victoria N.
How do these pads work? Can you use them for a cold?
Eliza T.
Brooklyn, NY
Is there auto-shutoff? How long is the timer for auto-shutoff if it exists??