SoftHeat Soothing Therapy Heating Pad uploaded by Savannah W.

BY SOFTHEAT

Soothing Therapy for Pain Relief: Menstrual pain relief. Arthritis pain relief. Muscle ache relief. Moist heat - advanced timed-release moisture, simply dampen pad. SmartHeat® Technology : Faster heat-up. Auto Shut-off. More even heat. Features: see more...

• Is there auto-shutoff? How long is the timer for auto-shutoff if ...1 Answers
  • How long does the heat hold up?2 Answers
  • How do these pads work? Can you use them for a cold?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this heat pad. Super convenient and heats up quickly. I love that it has an auto shut off after an hour of use so I can fall asleep comfortably without worrying that I'll get burned. I also love how easy it is to pack for long trips. I would definitely purchase this again if my first one ever dies.
Savannah W.
I'm on the fence with this heating pad. I was really excited to get it for my cronic back pain. The first time I plugged it in, it went straight to safety mode and wouldn't work. After unplugging it and plugging it back in a few times, I got it to work. I love the automatic shut off. The next night, It went into safety mode right when I turned it on and I never got it to work no matter how many times I plugged/unplugged it. Night 3, same deal but I made sure to keep it un plugged all day. Today's the 4th day I've had it. I decided maybe it was going into safety mode was because I was plugging mine into an extension cord, not my wall outlet. Sure enough, it worked fine when I plugged it into my wall outlet. I do love the huge size & the auto shut off. Hopefully it won't give me any more issues! UPDATE- I just tried to plug it in to use this evening and yet again. .the darn thing won't work! I'm calling the 1-800#tomorrow. pretty rediculious! The 1800 #told me to send it in 2 replace
Katherine  H.
Staunton, VA
This heating pad is great! I have Cerebral Palsy and it comes in handy when I get bad muscle cramps from playing soccer. My only complaint though is that it doesn't bend so I could wrap it around my leg.
brittney w.
I bought mine at Walmart and it saved me many times. Through back pains and leg pains at night. I sleep with a heating pad every night for leg cramps at night, what a blessing! :)
Jasmine B.
Nashville, IN
Have one of these now and fight the husband over it lol Best heating pad i have ever invested in and definitely will stick with this brand when time to replace the one we have
Tiffany n.
Wingo, KY
I love this heating pad! I use it about 3-4 times a week and it gets thrown around often. it holds up well. and I live the fact that I can wash it when it gets nasty...
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Wellness Guru Expert
A must need for every house. Great for sore and achey muscles, cramps, etc. Heats up very quickly!
Acacia  .
Spiro, OK
Great for pulled muscles and just aches and pains. They stick well and don't leave a sticky residue
darian g.
Firebaugh, CA
This works wonders! I get a lot of back spasms because I have a pinched sciatic nerve in my back and its really painful. I put this on my back for a little while and it relaxes all my tense muscles. This has definitely become my bestfriend!
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
This soft heat soothing heating pad feels so great on my back and neck after along hard day.
Cinthia  M.
La Feria, TX
How long does the heat hold up?
Victoria N.
How do these pads work? Can you use them for a cold?
Eliza T.
Brooklyn, NY
Is there auto-shutoff? How long is the timer for auto-shutoff if it exists??