SoftHeat Soothing Therapy Heating Pad uploaded by Savannah W.

BY SOFTHEAT

Soothing Therapy for Pain Relief: Menstrual pain relief. Arthritis pain relief. Muscle ache relief. Moist heat - advanced timed-release moisture, simply dampen pad. SmartHeat® Technology : Faster heat-up. Auto Shut-off. More even heat. Features: see more...

• Is there auto-shutoff? How long is the timer for auto-shu...1 Answers
  • How long does the heat hold up?2 Answers
  • How do these pads work? Can you use them for a cold?1 Answers
Savannah W.
I'm on the fence with this heating pad. I was really excited to get it for my cronic back pain. The first time I plugged it in, it went straight to safety mode and wouldn't work. After unplugging it and plugging it back in a few times, I got it to work. I love the automatic shut off. The next night, It went into safety mode right when I turned it on and I never got it to work no matter how many times I plugged/unplugged it. Night 3, same deal but I made sure to keep it un plugged all day. Today's the 4th day I've had it. I decided maybe it was going into safety mode was because I was plugging mine into an extension cord, not my wall outlet. Sure enough, it worked fine when I plugged it into my wall outlet. I do love the huge size & the auto shut off. Hopefully it won't give me any more issues! UPDATE- I just tried to plug it in to use this evening and yet again. .the darn thing won't work! I'm calling the 1-800#tomorrow. pretty rediculious! The 1800 #told me to send it in 2 replace
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this heat pad. Super convenient and heats up quickly. I love that it has an auto shut off after an hour of use so I can fall asleep comfortably without worrying that I'll get burned. I also love how easy it is to pack for long trips. I would definitely purchase this again if my first one ever dies.
darian g.
Firebaugh, CA
This works wonders! I get a lot of back spasms because I have a pinched sciatic nerve in my back and its really painful. I put this on my back for a little while and it relaxes all my tense muscles. This has definitely become my bestfriend!
Katherine  H.
Staunton, VA
This heating pad is great! I have Cerebral Palsy and it comes in handy when I get bad muscle cramps from playing soccer. My only complaint though is that it doesn't bend so I could wrap it around my leg.
brittney w.
I bought mine at Walmart and it saved me many times. Through back pains and leg pains at night. I sleep with a heating pad every night for leg cramps at night, what a blessing! :)
Jasmine B.
Nashville, IN
Have one of these now and fight the husband over it lol Best heating pad i have ever invested in and definitely will stick with this brand when time to replace the one we have
Tiffany n.
Wingo, KY
I love this heating pad! I use it about 3-4 times a week and it gets thrown around often. it holds up well. and I live the fact that I can wash it when it gets nasty...
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I had the worst lower backache when I went on a road trip with my family, I tried ONLY this product out for three days straight and my back stopped hurting!
Lauryl H.
Malone , FL
I absolutely LOVE this heating pad!! It heats up quick and has a great feature of turning off after an hour. It's definitely one of the best I've owned!
kenzi g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My mom uses this every night for her back because she has back problems and it works like a charm for her and helps relieve the pain
Cinthia M.
La Feria , TX
How long does the heat hold up?
Eliza T.
Brooklyn, NY
Is there auto-shutoff? How long is the timer for auto-shutoff if it exists??
Victoria N.
How do these pads work? Can you use them for a cold?