suggested searches
Softer Than Brittle Peanut, no gluten, no cholesterol vegan peanut snack 5.5oz, pack of 1
softer than brittle pecan

5.0

5 star

100%

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

I got the almond variety, and the stuff is almost like brittle, only softer. Now, it only needs to come in a bigger size. I got this for free from my local Bimart for lucky number day. I would recommend this to anyone.
  [product:softer-than-brittle-peanut-no-gluten-no-cholesterol-vegan-peanut-snack-55oz-pack-of-1] This is my favorite product in the box. I really like these cashews by Softer than Brittle. It is a family recipe that has been hand crafted for over 60 years. It tastes really good. I ate the whole package in a few minutes because it's really addicting. It's like a creamy cashew bar and reminds me of peanut butter but better. It's kinda like a candy we have in Brazil and it reminds me of home. This package is 2oz (56g) and contain 120 calories per serving (28g about two pieces). It's a vegan product, no dairy, no gluten, no cholesterol, no preservatives and no hydrogenated oil. It has 13g of sugar, 3g of protein and 140mg of sodium per serving.