GroceryGrains, Rice & Cerealsofter than brittle pecan
Softer Than Brittle Peanut, no gluten, no cholesterol vegan peanut snack 55oz, pack of 1

by softer than brittle pecan

Being hand-crafted using a unique 60 year old family recipe creates a soft and flaky "better-for-you" treat that you can enjoy as a snack. This gourmet, vegan peanut snack is made in small batches in a copper kettle and contains no preservatives, cholesterol, gluten, dairy, or hydrogenated oil. The product features a clean label with only six or seven natural ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Softer Than Brittle Peanut, no gluten, no cholesterol vegan peanut snack 5.5oz, pack of 1!
Laiza H.
  Softer Than Brittle Peanut, no gluten, no cholesterol vegan peanut snack 5.5oz, pack of 1 This is my favorite product in the box. I really like these cashews by Softer than Brittle. It is a family recipe that has been hand crafted for over 60 years. It tastes really good. I ate the whole package in a few minutes because it's really addicting. It's like a creamy cashew bar and reminds me of peanut butter but better. It's kinda like a candy we have in Brazil and it reminds me of home. This package is 2oz (56g) and contain 120 calories per serving (28g about two pieces). It's a vegan product, no dairy, no gluten, no cholesterol, no preservatives and no hydrogenated oil. It has 13g of sugar, 3g of protein and 140mg of sodium per serving.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I got the almond variety, and the stuff is almost like brittle, only softer. Now, it only needs to come in a bigger size. I got this for free from my local Bimart for lucky number day. I would recommend this to anyone.

Looking for your answer?