Softee
Thickening Growth Oil 4 Oz

Softee Thickening Growth Oil 4 Oz

by Softee

Softee Signature

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Softee Thickening Growth Oil 4 Oz!
glenda H.
Decatur, AL
Softee Thickening Growth Oil 4 Oz uploaded by glenda H.
Not bad! You don’t always have to spend a lot of money to get great products. The Softer Thickening Growth Oil has really helped to moisten my hair and bring back luster and shine that it has lost. I have had extremely dry hair for the last couple of years due to having my thyroid removed and lots of problems. After hot oil treatments, conditioners, and beauty treatments at home this has been my true success. I found it at the Dollar Tree and it’s just great.
Giovi P.
Tulsa, OK
Softee Thickening Growth Oil 4 Oz uploaded by Giovi P.
Ive only been using this a little while, but i think its working. My hair feels softer and thicker, the trick is to not use too many drops or else you're hair will become an actual grease ball! 😂 I look forward to finishing the bottle and see more results. ❣️❣️❣️ Softee Thickening Growth Oil 4 Oz
Nykiara D.
Prescott, AR
Softee Thickening Growth Oil 4 Oz uploaded by Nykiara D.
I never would have thought this product would work like it does. My hair is thicker than ever and it's manageable. It has a nice smell and it's very affordable!!
Miatta J.
Somerset, NJ
The best oil EVER for natural hair. Its very cheap. 3 dollars at Family Dollar. No cons. Very effective. Leaves my hair moisturized and shiny. Has no "bad" mineral oils in my natural hair. Also, surprisingly grows out my nails! I always recommend! Im on my 5th bottle. Definitely works!
Be U.
Dallas, TX
This oil is super moisturizing for my natural afro. I love it. Started using it last night with the Herbal Gro green grease by Softee. I think it's effective at stopping itchy scalp and preventing breakage. It's affordable. $3.15 at Family Dollar. I have no complaints.

**Fast forward to January 18, 2018. I'm back to using this oil. I was going to use Doo Gro for 90 days but my hair was breaking from it. I will stick with this oil for a few months and find out if it grows my hair.

La-Shonda R.
Who would have thought this product would be so good compared to other leading brands. Guess what the main ingredient isn't canola oil either!! I used this every other day when i had braids. I never had to pat my head or scratch for 5 weeks!
Tisha M.
Niles, MI
After using a product that I thought would help my hair grow & be healthier my hair started to break off & become thinner. I was searching for some thing after to help grow my hair back & the Softee growth oil helped so so much! I use it every day & I am amazed at the difference in my hair! Love love love it lol
Jacquin S.
Tulsa, OK
Softee Thickening Growth Oil 4 Oz uploaded by Jacquin S.
Softee Thickening Growth Oil 4 Oz uploaded by Jacquin S.
This product smell great and I like that the top doesn't left out massive amount of oil at one time it set you up for even distribution throughout the scalp. This is a light weight product so it won't clog your scalp up and make it feel gunky. Again the price point is what I can't get over. Softee Thickening Growth Oil 4 Oz
Felicia M.
Softee Thickening Growth Oil 4 Oz uploaded by Felicia M.
At first I didn't think this oil would work but as I kept buying and using it on a continually basics.....Then i started to see change in how my hair feels and how thicker it has gotten....I love this product !!!! Just give it try and make it apart of your daily hair regiment !!
Bacon M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I recently had a bad color job.. I purchased this after a trim and it has saved me.. My hair is soft without looking weighed down. It really is amazing . I have noticed a huge difference in my hair. I picked this up at a family dollar store and had little or no expectations. I have already purchased several times

Looking for your answer?