BY SOFTEE

Softee Signature see more...

Shona B.
Fort Benning, GA
I love this product. I didn't think it would work on my hair but after using almost the whole bottle I can't wait to go back and get more. It keeps my hair and scalp so moisturized and feeling so soft. Has A really nice smell. And it is affordable. I usually use it as a daily moisturizer and when I deep condition my hair.
zarria b.
United States
This product uses really light oils which is really great for daily use on the scalp. This product keeps my scalp from being dry. The applicator on the bottle also makes reaching the scalp really easy.
Be U.
Dallas, TX
This oil is super moisturizing for my natural afro. I love it. Started using it last night with the Herbal Gro green grease by Softee. I think it's effective at stopping itchy scalp and preventing breakage. It's affordable. $3.15 at Family Dollar. I have no complaints.

**Fast forward to January 18, 2018. I'm back to using this oil. I was going to use Doo Gro for 90 days but my hair was breaking from it. I will stick with this oil for a few months and find out if it grows my hair.
Miatta J.
Somerset, NJ
The best oil EVER for natural hair. Its very cheap. 3 dollars at Family Dollar. No cons. Very effective. Leaves my hair moisturized and shiny. Has no "bad" mineral oils in my natural hair. Also, surprisingly grows out my nails! I always recommend! Im on my 5th bottle. Definitely works!
Bacon M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I recently had a bad color job.. I purchased this after a trim and it has saved me.. My hair is soft without looking weighed down. It really is amazing . I have noticed a huge difference in my hair. I picked this up at a family dollar store and had little or no expectations. I have already purchased several times
Tisha M.
Niles, MI
After using a product that I thought would help my hair grow & be healthier my hair started to break off & become thinner. I was searching for some thing after to help grow my hair back & the Softee growth oil helped so so much! I use it every day & I am amazed at the difference in my hair! Love love love it lol
La-Shonda R.
Who would have thought this product would be so good compared to other leading brands. Guess what the main ingredient isn't canola oil either!! I used this every other day when i had braids. I never had to pat my head or scratch for 5 weeks!
Felicia M.
At first I didn't think this oil would work but as I kept buying and using it on a continually basics.....Then i started to see change in how my hair feels and how thicker it has gotten....I love this product !!!! Just give it try and make it apart of your daily hair regiment !!
Nykiara D.
Prescott, AR
I never would have thought this product would work like it does. My hair is thicker than ever and it's manageable. It has a nice smell and it's very affordable!!
Golden C.
Plaquemine, LA
This product feels so good on my scalp. It makes it feel cool and I like that. I have no problems with the product so far cause I just started using it. It was affordable and I would definitely recommend this product