Softee Super Freeze Protein Styling Gel Best Value Clean and Clear 8 Oz uploaded by Pilar G.

BY SOFTEE

Softee Super Freeze Protein Styling Gel Best Value Clean and Clear 8 Oz see more...

D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
Softee super freeze protein styling gel clean & clear best value I have the 32oz I have natural 4c hair and I used this to hold my hair in place it work real well with my natural hair its also hold your baby hair in place as well I all ways buy this gel before I went natural.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
This gel is my husband's favorite leaves his hair as he likes moisturized and very durable is his favorite and can not miss among his things.
-Issa D.
this gel is one of the more recent gels i used. i have natural hair and it so  hard to find gels that work with my hair, this gel has helped to keep those baby hairs to stay down but it doesn't last very long. i believe that this product she be reviewed some more so that those persons with natural hair can experience it at a better level.

Amazon