Softee Silky Shine Olive Oil Styling Gel, 16oz 096002002067A158

by Softee

Use our Olive Oil Styling Gel to refresh curls and even define them, as well as condition the hair while styling. The Wheat Protein helps add shine and definition.Suggested Use: N/AActive Ingredients: N/AInactive Ingredients: N/AOther Ingredients:...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Softee Silky Shine Olive Oil Styling Gel, 16oz 096002002067A158!
7 months ago
I cannot rave about this stuff enough. This stuff is amazing. I started doing the curly girl method and this gel is the absolute best. It doesn't leave my hair crunchy or frizzy and it holds in so much moisture. Plus, it smells great. I love that it actually nourishes my hair while also keeping my curls in place.
7 months agoBrooklyn, NY
Love this product I use all the softee brand products they are always in stock at a 99 cents store, very long lasting formula for my 3C hair and it smells beautiful it is quite good compared to others but I won't say the best but I will continue to buy due to the effectiveness results and price!
4 months agodetroit
I wish the gel was harder it’s very liquidy i would say. It takes a lot of scoops of it to really gel my hair up. I would recommend eco styler if you really want your hair to be gelled up and stay up.