BY SOFTEE

Softee® Protein Styling Gel Extra Hold.

Best value!

No flaking. No alcohol. see more...

cheyenne l.
I like it I use it on my hair kids hair people I do hair and it cheap I will keep buying plus they sale at the dollar tree
Benji P.
Thomasville, NC
Softer is one of the best styling gels for African American people because it helps in holding hair down between relaxer treatments.
Ashleigh C.
Southfield, MI
I love this styling gel. Softee provides a great hold, and I don't experience the crunching that other products have.
Stephanie s.
Calumet City, IL
This product works great it keeps the hair slicked down and smooth. This gel works for many things for your hair. You can put it on curls and have long lasting curls all day. It can help you make a perfect ponytail
Keeps my hair sleek doesn't get hard and start flaking and long lasting coast maybe a dollar or two but it's great
Cassandra E.
Love it! Doesn't make hair hard and doesn't make it white. It works great for my curly hair.
Devaney R.
Springfield, OH
I love to use this because first of all, it is alcohol free so, it keeps your hair moisturized and soft. Also, this does not flake my hair up at all which I really like. Even though it's not expensive, it works amazingly.
O. P.
Greenville, NC
I like the fact that this gel actually holds my style in place for a long time and I also use it to get nice and sleek edges.
Krystal H.
Albany, NY
Borrowed some from a friend and am so hooked. It works great on my hair as well as my mixed kids! It leaves no flakes and no crunch either. This gel can give a nice fragrance to it and love how it leaves our hair. Highly recommend to you all with wavy, curly thicker hair or any actually!
Destiny W.
Great hair gel especially for the price. My mom uses it regularly and I use it to help lay down my baby hairs.
cheyenne l.
Do any one kno if they have any new kinds of gel that's good for your hair
Yematricsii N.
BRONX, Nueva York
Cheap and very very good no doubt my favorite, I do not break my hair and I love that I do not have alcohol