BY SOFTEE

Softee® Protein Styling Gel Extra Hold.

Best value!

No flaking. No alcohol. see more...

Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
So brought this from the family dollar and I thought it might be comparable to the Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel but it's a bit too watery and thought after using the brown gel that since that was pretty good that would be the same. When I used it I used it on edges and it did pretty good but you have to slather it on and then immediately put the scarf on this not a on the fly gel. But not bad for the price
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
I use to get the clear gel. I would get frustrated because of the flaking. I never knew this type of gel even existed until one day at the store i seen it. Family dollar has these for a good price. I buy the large container. Lasts me 5 to 6 months
Cassandra D.
Manchester, CT
I have been using this since I was in middle school will not use any other gel I truly love this. BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY IT IS FOR ALL TYPES OF HER. Yes it did black but when I had blonde hair I used it and it still worked the same way. It smells so damn good. I recommend this product for sure!!!
crystal w.
El campo , TX
I've been using this since I was in high school. and believe me it's been some years. great on hair and when I wash it out it doesn't leave a bad texture after. only bad thing is if you get it on your skin wipe before it drys or your gonna have brown marks on your face.
Stephanie s.
Calumet City, IL
This product works great it keeps the hair slicked down and smooth. This gel works for many things for your hair. You can put it on curls and have long lasting curls all day. It can help you make a perfect ponytail
Krystal H.
Albany, NY
Borrowed some from a friend and am so hooked. It works great on my hair as well as my mixed kids! It leaves no flakes and no crunch either. This gel can give a nice fragrance to it and love how it leaves our hair. Highly recommend to you all with wavy, curly thicker hair or any actually!
Devaney R.
Springfield, OH
I love to use this because first of all, it is alcohol free so, it keeps your hair moisturized and soft. Also, this does not flake my hair up at all which I really like. Even though it's not expensive, it works amazingly.
Safiyyah M.
Newark, NJ
This product is an old school product that I used when I was relaxed. This gel is good for slick styles like buns and ponytails. This gel has a very nice hold and I had not experience any flaking.
Alexis D.
VALLEJO, CA
This gel has excellent hold and it does not flake like other gels. Very inexpensive so that is a plus. It does not contain alcohol so it won't dry out hair and works well to slick down edges
Aisha A.
Detroit, MI
As the bottle say its alcohol free, and flake free. I used it to do my braids and it turned out really well. It had my hair moist because, my hair is very dry and flaky so it lasted.
cheyenne l.
Do any one kno if they have any new kinds of gel that's good for your hair
Yematricsii N.
BRONX, Nueva York
Cheap and very very good no doubt my favorite, I do not break my hair and I love that I do not have alcohol