Softee Protein Styling Gel Extra Hold

by Softee

Softee® Protein Styling Gel Extra Hold.

Best value!

No flaking. No alcohol.

Cheap and very very good no doubt my favorite, I do not break my hair and I love that I do not have alcohol
Do any one kno if they have any new kinds of gel that's good for your hair
Start your review of Softee Protein Styling Gel Extra Hold!
18 days agoMount Vernon, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This my ultimate favorite gel!!!❤I use this every hair style you can think of. It keep ur hair slick back ,it doesn't leave Any thing out . The quality is long lasting. It only takes some to make it stay in place ,well just depend on hair texture,and styles
2 years agoBeech Island, SC
I use to get the clear gel. I would get frustrated because of the flaking. I never knew this type of gel even existed until one day at the store i seen it. Family dollar has these for a good price. I buy the large container. Lasts me 5 to 6 months
6 months ago
This item is absolutely amazing!! This gel is very affordable and works very well. I use this product to define my curls and lay my edges also. I would recommend this gel over the clear softer gel, this gel leaves my hair soft while the clear gel may leave hair crunchy and flakey
a year agoWashinton, DC
Softee Protein Styling Gel Extra Hold uploaded by Anjelica E.
Purchased at: Walmart
You're not going to find a better hair gel anywhere at any price. Not only does it hold. Not only does it nourish your hair. Not only does it make your hair look shiny. It does ALL of those things while making your curls look and feel STELLAR! If you use it alone you might encounter build up or stickiness but when used in conjunction with Softee Hair Food, 3 oz or Softee Mango Butter Daily Hair Dress, 3 oz for your braids or twists, you will notice softer more healthy looking hair.
8 months agoSouthfield, MI
Softee Protein Styling Gel Extra Hold uploaded by Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Softee Protein Styling Gel Extra Hold One of the best gels ever. One of my absolute favorites. I love this gel. Its perfect for all hair types. It keeps your hair on place all day. Great smell. Perfect for dark hair because the gel is dark brown. I definitely recommend this gel of you are looking for a great hold. Very affordable. Only $1 . Its the best!!
4 months agoKissimmee, FL
Softee Protein Styling Gel Extra Hold uploaded by Pamela S.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
My husband loves this product! He uses it every day! I use it every now and then, despues de usarlo el pelo se queda bastante suave y con un muy buen olor, yo me pongo el producto y me ayuda a rizar el pelo, el precio es buenísimo! Solo cuesta un dólar + taxes! Yo lo recomiendo bastante! Especialmente para los varones en la casa.
a year agoPortage
Softee Protein Styling Gel Extra Hold uploaded by Korey B.
Softee Protein Styling Gel Extra Hold uploaded by Korey B.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s not expensive at all and made my hair feel amazing! It really exceeded my expectations. It smells super good and lasted me all day. My curls never looked better! I definitely give this a 5/5! I ran out and had to go get another one from walmart.. only 2.23!!
a year agoRichmond, VA
Softee Protein Styling Gel Extra Hold uploaded by Marlissia D.
So brought this from the family dollar and I thought it might be comparable to the Ecoco Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel but it's a bit too watery and thought after using the brown gel that since that was pretty good that would be the same. When I used it I used it on edges and it did pretty good but you have to slather it on and then immediately put the scarf on this not a on the fly gel. But not bad for the price
a year agohouston
Attention ladies this stuff hold your sleek backs back honey it will. And it's very affordable. It's amazing how strong the hold is. It's smell is okay.  meets expectations every Softee Protein Styling Gel Extra Hold time
3 years agoManchester , CT
Softee Protein Styling Gel Extra Hold uploaded by cassandra D.
I have been using this since I was in middle school will not use any other gel I truly love this. BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY IT IS FOR ALL TYPES OF HER. Yes it did black but when I had blonde hair I used it and it still worked the same way. It smells so damn good. I recommend this product for sure!!!