Hair CareHair ProductsScalp TreatmentsSoftee
Indian Hemp Hair & Scalp Treatment, 3 oz

Softee Indian Hemp Hair & Scalp Treatment, 3 oz

by Softee

Does this product work on all hair types?
What is your favorite products for 4 type natural hair? I use Softee Indian Hemp Hair & Scalp Treatment, 3 oz on my scalp
Does it work for men and does it really grow your hair for men
Start your review of Softee Indian Hemp Hair & Scalp Treatment, 3 oz!
Kortney U.
Softee Indian Hemp Hair & Scalp Treatment, 3 oz uploaded by Kortney U.
My mom has used this on my hair growing up with oiling the scalp and putting it on my hair. It’s actually made my hair really thick over the years and nourishing the scalp.
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I have yet to be disappointed by Softee. This stuff helps immensely with nourishing your scalp and hair especially if you have damaged, dry or color treated hair. My hair is so bad at the ends normally but adding this to the ends, scalp and throughout my hair helps a ton. A perk to this is that it smells AMAZING!!! It’s like a fruity but fresh scent. I love it! This makes my hair look and feel so soft and it keeps the flyaways and frizz down. I always get compliments on my hair and I know my hair would be a hot frizzy mess without Softee treatments. I left a photo below to show my true length of hair and what it looks like before I braid it as braids do tend to shorten the length. I apply the treatment to my hair before and after braiding it. I seriously love it and it’s so affordable. Definitely recommend!
Anaya S.
cincinnati
Softee Indian Hemp Hair & Scalp Treatment, 3 oz uploaded by Anaya S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this product if I put in my hair it was a down perfectly not too much and I love putting it on my scalp it makes my scalp for a really nice moisturized and I would buy it again because I have
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Have been using this brand of grease since a kid. Love that they have it in Hemp. Smells great and is inexpensive.
Angelic P.
My wiry hair is naturally curly but it does not take much to destroy my curls.  In a heartbeat, a slight wind, a car going by, humidity and my hair would become a frizz ball.  I had tried everything.  Curling hair mousse/gel, anti frizz hair care, everything until one day I came across this product at the Dollar Tree.  Today we went on a motorcycle ride and I used it to soften my hair as I pulled it into a bun.  Nice.  Wetting it back into place took care of any stray strands whenever the helmet came off.  After my shower, I put a little more in and scrunched my hair.  Walla!  CURLS.  And the hair is soft!!!! 30 years of looking and I think I have finally found my #1 hair product.
Chantal W.
S Chesterfld, VA
love this grease been using it for 4 years and it is amazing! helped my hair grow and keep my hair moisturized any other hair product dont work for me only this grease! & its only $1 at your local dollar tree or family dollar cant beat that! very happy with it!
Cori S.
Macon, GA
This product is great for greasing dry scalps. Has a very pleasant smell. Has really helped in the growing department also. I has noticed growth since using this product.
CHENILLE E.
Albrightsvlle, PA
Softee Indian Hemp Hair & Scalp Treatment, 3 oz uploaded by CHENILLE E.
Purchased at: Target
I get this hair grease on occasion because I try to switch up! Softee always has been a quality product to me and always smells good no matter the formula and I have been using Softee on-and-off for many years. softee makes hair soft, smooth long and straight.
Morgan G.
Stockbridge, GA
Softee Indian Hemp Hair & Scalp Treatment, 3 oz uploaded by Morgan G.
This is old faithful.Has never let me down!Not even one time!This product softens my edges for them to be laid down.
Jessika M.
I actually love this grease & for it to be inexpensive it works wonders on my daughter hair ! She has VERY thick , curly , dry hair & once I apply this to it, it makes her hair soft , keeps it from tangling up , keeps it moisturized & it also smells good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ja'Nae L.
Tomball, TX
il y a 2 ans
Krystal G. il y a un an
The Softee indian hemp is really good. Its super cheap and has really good ingredients. My second go to product is the jamaican black castor oil. The mango and lime one has vitamin A, D, and E in it. :)