Softee Hair Food With Vitamin E

by Softee

Softee Hair Food With Vitamin E Brought to you by Softee High Quality UPC : 096002009226 !

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Softee Hair Food With Vitamin E!
Shiyan H.
Stone Mtn, GA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I used to use this product all the time especially when I had braids. It is a good affordable price for this product. I would suggest making it more suitable for low porosity hair. It will build up on the hair itself, but great for the scalp. Im not sure if I would buy it again
Alexandra T.
Tobyhanna, PA
I'm a girl with thick hair and all their products period are awesome. I'm not the type to use gel and hair spray so the grease and Hair food is truly amazing. I recently cut my hair and all I use to moisturize it is this product. Only thing is I don't recommend it to someone with straight, thin hair. It'll only make it look greasy
Leialoha D.
Ive been using this product for decades! When my hair is overly dry whether to product or environment this helps repair it within a couple of applications!! Highly recommend it!
Reveca G.
Glendale Hts, IL
I really love this product since I've been using it, it has truly helped me out with my hair. When I don't have hairspray or mouse I normally put on this product softee hair food and I feel that it has nourish and help my hair out from all those harsh chemicals I usually put in my hair. My hair is always looking healthy, I try to use this product 3 to 4 times a week every time I get out the shower I add just a little through my hair and believe me it go's a long way.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
I've been using Softee for most of my life and I use their hair food for my scalp when I do twist-outs. Though you have to use it lightly because it can get greasy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...