Softee Hair Food, 3 oz

by Softee

How does this work? I have never heard of hair food
Is there a specific type of hair this works best for?
Start your review of Softee Hair Food, 3 oz!
Atlanta, GA
Very good stuff. It works like all the others. I really don't see a difference other than the color. But it all feels the same. It's a great product.
I have used softer hair food for years now I must say it really works and help grow my hair & my kids hair and its very affordable.
Clifton, NJ
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This one is not bad, I believe that I have tried better, but still if your looking for a shiny finish, then this one's good.
Softee Hair Food, 3 oz uploaded by Alexis R.
My hole family uses this all the time and just about all the the brands from this company . It's the best hair food
Leesburg, FL
Another great hair and scalp treatment for 88 cents at Walmart. Enriched with Vitamin E. Natural herbal oil formula
2121 Riedmiller
Great hair grease for a dry head or even just to use every day most people like this product cause how soft it is
I have curly hair & i use this on my hair & it makes it look so shine & not damaged its the best for curly hair
Softee Hair Food, 3 oz uploaded by Tiffany C.
Helps leave my hair soft and manageable. it helps with my split ends and has lots of vitamin e in it.
This is really good on my thick hair especially when it gets dry. The scent is amazing