Softee Hair Food, 3 oz

by Softee

How does this work? I have never heard of hair food
Is there a specific type of hair this works best for?
Start your review of Softee Hair Food, 3 oz!
Atlanta
Softee Hair Food, 3 oz uploaded by Ace R.
I’ve been using this line of hair products for a while, and it is a great moisture lock for 4b/4c hair! I highly recommend using this product with your favorite leave in-conditioner, as it mixes well with just about any! I paired this grease with [product:sheamoisture-jamaican-black-castor-oil-strengthen-&-grow-leave-in-conditioner] after I washed my hair and performed a twist based protective style on my hair, and after few days, my hair is still moisturized!! The only cons to this product is that if you solely use it on your hair, it will be extremely greasy and it does have a slight smell to it. After you get done rubbing it into your hair, the surrounding area will smell like the grease, haha. To alleviate the smell, don’t just use this on your hair alone. Also, if you happen to pat or scratch your hair, there will be some residue on your hands. To yield the best results, pair it with another product!!
Loganville , GA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Yet another one of my FAVS! I always purchase from my local Dollar Tree & yes, the packaging is good. It makes my hair so much stronger & grow like it’s no tomorrow! Yes, it’s inexpensive & works on my dreadlocks.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is great. My hair was damaged and I started to use this after I washed my hair and put my hair in a braid and then the next day my hair will look amazing and soft. I used this and a couple other methods and within a one week or two I started to see changes.
Waukegan, IL
I love this stuff. My hair fell out from a scalp Infection so I started using this an it growing my hair back. I use it every wash so ever 2 weeks. From local Sally's or beauty supply store. I have 4c hair .1b hair color. If that helps
Birmingham, AL
I have used this overtime ; I have found that I enjoyed the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. You can buy this anywhere . I buy mines at dollar tree. They also carry other style of this.
Jacksonville, IL
Love love love! Great product smells good in my opinion! I bought mine at Walmart, the price is great it's actually cheap. When you put in your hair it'll be there till you probably wash you hair. I most definitely recommend for other!
Philadelphia , PA
I love to use this product when I have braids. I use it with the other Softee products. I haven’t seen any dandruff on my scalp. I found this product at Dollar Tree
Franklin, LA
I don't use this one exactly, I use the coconut oil but I find that this product makes my hair smell extremely good and it keeps it moisturized. I use this product every two days and it keeps it keeps my hair smelling good and moisturized😊
Phoenix, AZ
This product gave me life. It worked wonders for my hair. I'll always use this. It smells amazing too. I'it's changed my life. I'm gonna buy this again. I can't wait to try other softee products.
After one week of using this product , i washed my hair and tried to use it again but my hair was really tangled and i couldn't even sleep because of how itchy my hair was. Maybe i am allergic to one of the ingredients or it's because i should've stuck with my usual product.