Softee Hair Food, 3 oz

by Softee

How does this work? I have never heard of hair food
Is there a specific type of hair this works best for?
Start your review of Softee Hair Food, 3 oz!
Mya R.
Detroit, MI
Softee Hair Food, 3 oz uploaded by Mya R.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I absolutely love this hair product and how ot works with my hair. I use this while I am flat ironing my hair and it makes my hair so soft afterwards. I also have used this on my fiance hair and it made his fro grow. Best hair product I have used in my hair thus far and I would recommend this to anyone trying to grow their hair out.
Shawanda W.
Norcross, GA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Yet another one of my FAVS! I always purchase from my local Dollar Tree & yes, the packaging is good. It makes my hair so much stronger & grow like it’s no tomorrow! Yes, it’s inexpensive & works on my dreadlocks.
Khadija G.
Waukegan, IL
I love this stuff. My hair fell out from a scalp Infection so I started using this an it growing my hair back. I use it every wash so ever 2 weeks. From local Sally's or beauty supply store. I have 4c hair .1b hair color. If that helps
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is great. My hair was damaged and I started to use this after I washed my hair and put my hair in a braid and then the next day my hair will look amazing and soft. I used this and a couple other methods and within a one week or two I started to see changes.
Dana T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love to use this product when I have braids. I use it with the other Softee products. I haven’t seen any dandruff on my scalp. I found this product at Dollar Tree
Marnita F.
Phoenix, AZ
This product gave me life. It worked wonders for my hair. I'll always use this. It smells amazing too. I'it's changed my life. I'm gonna buy this again. I can't wait to try other softee products.
Ace R.
Atlanta
Softee Hair Food, 3 oz uploaded by Ace R.
I’ve been using this line of hair products for a while, and it is a great moisture lock for 4b/4c hair! I highly recommend using this product with your favorite leave in-conditioner, as it mixes well with just about any! I paired this grease with [product:sheamoisture-jamaican-black-castor-oil-strengthen-&-grow-leave-in-conditioner] after I washed my hair and performed a twist based protective style on my hair, and after few days, my hair is still moisturized!! The only cons to this product is that if you solely use it on your hair, it will be extremely greasy and it does have a slight smell to it. After you get done rubbing it into your hair, the surrounding area will smell like the grease, haha. To alleviate the smell, don’t just use this on your hair alone. Also, if you happen to pat or scratch your hair, there will be some residue on your hands. To yield the best results, pair it with another product!!
Bianca G.
I have curly hair & i use this on my hair & it makes it look so shine & not damaged its the best for curly hair
Christy R.
Atlanta, GA
Very good stuff. It works like all the others. I really don't see a difference other than the color. But it all feels the same. It's a great product.
Maria M.
I have used softer hair food for years now I must say it really works and help grow my hair & my kids hair and its very affordable.