Softee Hair and Scalp Conditioner Argan Oil, 3 Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Liya R.

BY SOFTEE

Softer hair and scalp conditioner Argan oil. see more...

Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this product. It smells so good and feels so good on my scalp. It makes my hair feel so healthy and vibrant. It also stays in the shafts and keeps my hair moisturized for so long. I love Softee products so much
Liya R.
This works so good and it also smells amazing this also makes my hair soft when I use it and I'm not talking about the silky soft although that would be cool 😂😍❤
Makeup B.
hialeah
I dont like this product at all i think its wasting your money because it just makes your hair look greasy and feel greasy i think it would be good for super dry scalp im very disappointed with this product let me know if it works for you💋
Taylor L.
Staten Island, NY
Awesome for dry scalp ! & great price ! I found this in dollar tree & will be going back for more! Relieves dandruff ! Smells great , easy to wash out & does not leave hair greasy.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I've been running this through my hair after shampooing. I have blue under undertones and I'm careful would I use. I also have very very curly hair. So I run a little bit of this through my hair and it comes the frizzes and it puts a shine in my hair. It's mixed with Argan Oil so it soaks in and does not make my hair oily. So far so good I'll do an update later as I use it more
Gisselle C.
BRONX, NY
It's grease for your scalp, only use scarce amount. Apply directly to scalp, low heat, and style hair, good for afro detangle
Tara S.
Vicksburg, MS
Great quality product! Non toxic ingredients, great vor hair growth journey. Texture makes it easy to apply. Non-staining !