BY SOFTEE

• Does this product help with damaged or dry hair? Does it really work3 Answers
  • Does this product make hair grow? 3 Answers
Helena K.
Reading
I use this every night after a shower on my eczema and on my bumpy arms, and it does wonders! Several spots on my chest have calmed down and it leaves my skin so soft! Would not recommend on the face, as it is very very heavy, but split ends of hair should be fine. I found it at Family Dollar for $1, highly recommend.
Makayla R.
Arverne, NY
I like this product. I use it all the time to moisturize my scalp and hairline. Even my boyfriend uses it to moisturize his hair. Very very affordable ($1) @ dollar tree. Satisfied with. This product.
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
I absolutely love Softee products! It's not greasy. It moisturizes oh my gosh it's amazing. I like pairing it with the other Softee oils. You don't have to use alot either. All I need is the mango butter and I'll be soooo happy
Be U.
Dallas, TX
I started using this a week ago and it makes my hair soft with no breakage. I'm hoping that it is as good for growth as some people have said. It smells good and has a nice creamy texture. It is very affordable. I am satisfied so far. Go Softee.
Bianca M.
Laton, CA
This is an amazing hair product. I have used this since I was a little girl. It is very inexpensive and smells so good! It almost reminds me of the blue magic hair grease. It's amazing and I'd buy it again!
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN
If you're not ready to go organic, this is a great buy! I use it to style my hair (two strand twists) to add shine and also on my scalp. I believe I picked this up at Dollar General, and I cannot complain.
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this more as a hair conditioner. Before wrapping my hair i massage it into my hair all over. I comb or brush it in then wrap and cover my hair. In the morning I have shiny non greasy hair that smell and look great. A little goes a long way
Kristie T.
This product came up when I scanned it but the picture I took is totally different. My hair smells so good and people compliment me on it a lot. It's a hair and scalp conditioner that eliminates brittle hair and makes it shine. This was only $2.
Joeanuh M.
i have been using this sense i can remember this greese really help my hair grow and my scalp moisturized i used this product about two times a week when i wear box braids nice smell too
David S.
I have been using this as a sculpting gel substitute for a few years now. Unless I find a new love, or they stop making it, I'll be using it forever. I have very thick, somewhat stubborn hair. Softee Coconut Oil Conditioner holds up well for my everyday life, styles easily, smells great if you like coconuts, makes my hair a bit shiny, if it rains you can just finger comb everything back into place, and it lasts a solid 2-3 months before I run out. Would recommend.
Jamie E.
Collierville , TN
Does this product help with damaged or dry hair? Does it really work
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Does this product make hair grow?
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
How greasy does this leave hair, if it even does?