Softdisc™ Menstrual Discs™

by Softdisc

Feel the Softdisc™ Difference.

Lasts Up To 12 Hours
Safe all day and all night protection so you can do more of what you love without interruption.

Does Not Cause Irritation or Dryness
Prevents dryness, internal friction, and irritation for unbeatable comfort during your period.

Body-Safe
FDA cleared, hypoallergenic, BPA & phthalate free and made without natural rubber latex or silicone. No link to TSS.

Leak-proof Protection
Disc catches fluid at the base of the cervix preventing leaks during exercise, swimming and even sex.

Ideal for Heavy Periods
Each disc holds 5 tampons worth of fluid for less frequent changes no matter how heavy your period is.

Helps Prevent Menstrual Odor
Naturally eliminates period odor without the use of chemicals or fragrances so you can feel confident all day long.

To all my lady influencers i have a question about theSoftdisc™ Menstrual Discs™? Has anyone used them what are they like would u recommend them? Why?
Start your review of Softdisc™ Menstrual Discs™!
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Target
I hate it!!! Total waste of time and money... went through 3 of these on my first day trying. Tore MYSELF up! The ring is super stiff so pushing in and pulling out was eventful. It’s supposed to be leak free, but if I moved a certain way I could feel it pouring out. I would not recommend this product.
Jacksonville, FL
Let's talk periods. I admit I made the switch to these because I was going on vacation and it was that time of the month, and I wanted to be able to have mess free sex. That aside I love these so much, no leaks, no worries no problems. I can't wait to try out the reusable ones next.
Osterburg, PA
Purchased at: Target
I will never use pads or tampons again. Tampons were always uncomfortable for me and I was always nervous about wearing tampons during work and not being able to change them soon enough. Inserting the disc is easy for the most part—taking it out can be difficult. The first time I panicked and had a very hard time removing. But I got the hang of it now and I love them. No leakage for me (pretty light period though). I get NO cramps when I use these also. The price is a little expensive but it will save down the road since my period is only 4 days. Will always continue to buy and recommend to everyone
St Petersburg, FL
Softdisc™ Menstrual Discs™ uploaded by Betty H.
Purchased at: CVS
It’s good but it’s not foolproof! That’s your warning. I think a reusable one made from silicone would be more flexible and able to adapt to our own unique anatomy down there. With this one, since the plastic is so stiff, it doesn’t fully open back up again into a perfect circle after insertion, which leaves a lot of room for leaks. I have used 3 different types of menstrual cups, and figured I’d give a disc a try. I liked it, and made me realize I should just buy a reusable silicone one. So thanks for that, Softdisc lol :)
Riverview, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really want to love these but right now I can’t. It took a couple of tries to get the disc positioned right and then I didn’t feel a thing. Here we are about 5 hours later after placement and I had a feeling I should go to the bathroom and check. I should’ve also said I’ve been wearing a liner for extra protection while I try these out. When I got in the bathroom, I saw that I had some light leakage. That was okay because I figured it was just because I’m still learning. Well, that’s not the case because moments later, blood gushed out (TMI — sorry). To be a product that’s supposed to give me a max of 12 hours of wear, I’m disappointed that I’ve only gone 5 hours and this is happening. I’ll give it another shot for the rest of this period but at this point, I probably won’t purchase these again.
Marengo, IL
Purchased at: CVS
This was my first time ever using a disc, I've never tried the cup thing before. I was excited after reading less tampons and it holds for 12 hours. I have a heavier flow and was super excited. I found it really tricky to put in. After a few minutes I was confident I finally got it.. that is till I got to work and felt the dooming feeling of terrible things happening lol. Needless to say, things didnt go well. I tried it a second time and succeeded! BUT maybe these are just for really light days because it only worked for an hour and it was uh, time to change. Hopefully the flex ones are better.
Purchased at: Target
These are definitely life changing. It still bothers me to be using wasteful material for my period, but it's much less waste than tampons and much more comfortable. Takes some getting used to, but really great. 4 stars because I'm finding flex discs a bit more comfortable.
Rockville, MD
Notice: Detailed
These were the first cups that I ever tried and I was very satisfied with them. They feel-well, you can’t feel them if you put them in right! They can be a bit difficult to use the first time and luckily I wore a pad that night when using them. But after that I quickly got a hang of using them right. I still wear a liner underneath in case. They shift a bit out of place when one has a bowl movement. Due to the air pressure inside the cup, when removing the cup it can get very messy. Because of this you shouldn’t use it or change it when you don’t have easily accessible running water or wipes. For the most part, stays in place, is super comfortable. It’s just expensive.
Notice: Detailed
Austin, TX
Softdisc™ Menstrual Discs™ uploaded by Frances S.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This is very light weight and it doesn’t feel uncomfortable like a pad or tampon feels. It feels like nothing. I carry a couple of these in my purse. You don’t even have to change these that offer as you would a tampon or pad, I still change it often cause I’m use to it but overall this is a very great product Softdisc™ Menstrual Discs™
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: CVS
I think this is a waste of time. They hold for like 1 hour and then you're leaking and I think it's because of the plastic they use so once it feels it just leaks out of the cup so I do not recommend this product they are on the more expensive side. So my overall satisfaction is just one star
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
martinsburg wv
5 months ago
Betty H. • 5 months ago
Definitely use a back up panty liner! Mine leaked but it wasn’t disaster level leakage. I agree that you’ll need more than one cycle to get a hang of it! Definitely a step up from tampons.