Soft Whisper Pomegranate Lemon Verbena Body Wash 16 oz. uploaded by Gabriela N.

BY SOFT WHISPER

Pomegranate lemon verbena body wash is an excellent body wash that hydrates your skin and helps you feel more refreshed after each use. see more...

Reanna H.
Broken Arrow, OK
I recently picked this up at The Dollar Tree, thinking, "eh, why not?"  To be honest, I wasn't expecting much.  The Dollar Tree isn't the place I normally buy my body/skin care items but I will try most things out at least once.

For the value, this is a great buy.  The aroma is very floral with that hit of pomegranate.  It smells heavenly.  The consistency of the product is creamy, doesn't feel cheated or watery. The lather and bubble quality is equivalent to some other brands that I've paid as much as $5 for so I was pleased with that.  My skin after using was soft with a soft, subtle fragrance left behind.  I will definitely be purchasing this specific variety again in the near future and looking forward to trying the other ones out as well.
Jane M.
Quakertown
This I now my new favorite body wash!!! The smell is a amazing!! The lather is thick and soft!!! My skin feels soft and clean afterwards! Absolutely love this product and the fact that I can it at Dollar Tree!!
Amanda C.
Taunton
Smells so good and makes my skin soft doesnt dry out my skin either wish a lot of body washes do. Would recommend buying
Gabriela N.
Arlington, VA
This body wash is goos, but no super goos. Is with pomegranate. The smell is well. My skin fell soft when I use