BY CIRCO #6 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

Baby s favorite blanket is instantly going to be the circo soft valboa baby blanket in zigs 'n zags print. One side is so fuzzy soft it s like being caressed by a stuffed animal; the other side of this baby blanket has a cute animal print with grey and yellow critters. This throw blanket is designed to pair the circo zigs n zags bedding collection but it s just as adorable alone. Easy to clean and safe for baby, you both will cherish this blanket. see more...

• Do these hold up well in the washer, or after multiple washes? Wh...25 Answers
  • I love baby blankets I'm wondering if the fabric for this cover s...2 Answers
  • Baby loves this blanket he's had it for 6 months, and it matches ...4 Answers
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
I love baby blankets I wish mine is as soft lol. However, the one that we got for our son doesn't stay soft after multiple wash. The smooth side stays soft but the wool side is all fuzzy and rough. So I'd just use the smooth side on my son. He does love the blanket and sleeps well with it on.
Alyssa M.
Arlington, TX
This blanket is so soft and warm. It is so cute and comfy. My baby loves it and I love to wrap him up in it after a bath when he might be a little chilly. I also bring it when we go over someone else's house so he can lay and play and not spit up on their furniture
Amanda G.
A great neutral if your not sure what you're having. It's soft and cuddly. Both my kids have each a different pattern and they still use them years later. The back part will get pilly or lose its overall fluff after some washes but it wouldn't deter me from buying another.
Elizabeth S.
I love this blanket it's warm and so soft. I like that when I wash it the cotton does not get ugly and does not lose its softness. My daughter loves this blanket. I like how this blanket is not only soft and warm but thick for when it's cold not only that the designs of soft Valboa baby blankets has very cute designs.
Ashley H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
incredibly soft , it always gets trailed along with the baby , she loves it aswell as her binky . but this certain blanket she always has next to her. weve washed it a few times but its gotten worn threw the tears . i wish it could be as soft as day one but its still slightly soft!
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I love this blanket. It is soft and no matyher how many times you wash it, it still fills like it is brand new. I would buy a ton of these because I like how they keep my baby warm and cozy. They are worth buying !
Kaitlin A.
I have bought this blanket from target, but it is an amazing blanket it is so soft and my daughter takes it everywhere. It washes so well, any stains have come right out. However my daughter is only two and we are already having to buy a third one because it is the only blanket she will use and they start coming undone (but like I said my daughter takes everywhere so it does get used a lot).
Ashley C.
Pleasant hill , IA
My kids still have their baby blankets from circo. They are soft and cute patterns. It hasn't faded at all and didn't shrink when I put it in the dryer. Just wish they came in bigger kid sizes lol.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great baby blanket!  It's very soft and is a good size for a little one. Wouldn't be ideal for a toddler, but it's great for a baby. The blanket was a gift, but I have seen it in stores and feel it is a little pricey, but would still recommend it to others.
Jacky O.
Aurora , IL
I absolutely love this blanket I bought it for my baby brother and I will definitely be buying it again for my baby that I am expecting in March I am totally in love with the softness of this blanket
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
Do these hold up well in the washer, or after multiple washes? What's the texture like?
Lauren S.
Umatilla, FL
Does this fade?
Yoselin C.
Louisville, KY
I want to know if it Doesn't shrink when you wash it? and how good it's the fabric
Phyllis W.
My daughters newborn cousin had this and it's so soft. The colors are very unisex so could save for her future kids.
Carla K.
Muskegon, MI
Baby loves this blanket he's had it for 6 months, and it matches his sheet.