INGREDIENTS: GLUCOSE SYRUP, WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, PALM FAT, BUTTER, TREACLE SYRUP, COCOA POWDER, SOY FLOUR, CANOLA OIL, SALT, DEXTRIN (WHEAT), NATURAL FLAVOR, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA), EMULSIFIER (SOY LECITHIN, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES OF FATTY ACIDS), ACIDITY REGULATOR (CITRIC ACID), SPICE (CINNAMON), VANILLA PODS.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SOFT, TOASTED, CHOCOLATE WAFFLES FILLED WITH CARAMEL, CINNAMON AND REAL BOURBON VANILLA STROOPWAFFLES, CHOCOLATE-CARAMEL!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia H.
1,444 reviews
SOFT, TOASTED, CHOCOLATE WAFFLES FILLED WITH CARAMEL, CINNAMON AND REAL BOURBON VANILLA STROOPWAFFLES, CHOCOLATE-CARAMEL uploaded by Alicia H.
I love Stroop Wafels from Daelmans. I usually opt for the regular caramel but these, the chocolate caramel, are good as well. They are soft, thin, lightly toasted chocolate waffles filled with caramel, cinnamon, and real burboun vanilla. My favorite way to eat them is with a hot coffee or latte. I take the lid off and place the stroop waffle on top. The steam from the hot beverage makes it soft of soft and the filling gooey. You can also dip it into the cookie into your coffee which is great too. Either way, these are a delicious and indulgent treat. If you've never tried any of these varieties, I would definitely reccommend it!

Looking for your answer?