Tammy D.

Does anyone else find it makes hair look greasy when sprayed directly onto hair?

Ro C.
Ro C.
1 year, 12 months ago
Use it on damp hair & from middle to the ends, not roots, also a couple of spritzes go a Long way. I realized that after 1st time using it
Gina G.
Gina G.
Federal Way, WA
2 years, 8 months ago
The first time I used happens to me but it works better when I spray 1st on my hand and then apply on my hair. ohhh and make sure your hair it is not fully dry. I hope this helps!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
3 years, 4 months ago
If spray it on dry hair it will look greasy. For best results use it on damp hair and blow dry or let air dry. You should not have any problems if done this way!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
4 years, 1 month ago
If I spray it on or near the root is when I have the greasy problem! Focus on the middle to the ends of hair where most of the damage is!
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
4 years, 1 month ago
I make sure to shake the product and only apply it to the shaft of the hair (temple level and down) when it's about 50% dry after showering. Then when wide-tooth combing it, product gets distributed more-so at the ends and a little on top from product getting onto the comb. That way is the best application to get all the benefits for me. :]