SOFT SHEEN Carson Dark & Lovely Moisture Seal Instant Conditioner 13.5oz/400ml uploaded by Keyanna J.SOFT SHEEN Carson Dark & Lovely Moisture Seal Instant Conditioner 13.5oz/400ml uploaded by Amy E.

BY DARK & LOVELY

Ieshia K.
San Antonio , Tx
This is great for chemical damaged hair.I have been using this product for about 6 weeks and its really helping my hair stop breaking off.This is a great product to use even if you don't have damaged hair.I truly think that it could be used had a protective measure so hair won't be so easy to damage.I will continue to use this product long after my hair has fully recovered.
Shatoya W.
Youngsville, LA
I just love all Soft Sheen products,I've been using their products since high school and they haven't disappointed me yet! I have very coarse hair and this conditioner works for me being that I have been transitioning for about a year now and it's kind of hard mainting coarse hair! This product keeps my hair moisturized
Cookie V.
South Bend, IN
A great product for dry and damaged hair. This gives you a punch of moisture wrapped in a cute clean scent. It works wonders on hair repair if you use it at least once a week. After a good shampoo let this product work it's magic in restoring your hair to it's most beautiful state.
Angelica P.
Opelousas, LA
I use this product on my daughter's hair. She has thick course hair and hard to comb with out the spray. Her hair is black and I wouldn't use any other alternative. The packaging was nice and the kids enjoyed opening them up. This would also work well with shampoo or conditions.
Lateisa W.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product because it's great for my hair texture this condition it has a nice scent as long-lasting it's very affordable not too pricey I would definitely recommend this to other people in the future because it's very effective and I will most definitely buy it again
Nadejah H.
This conditioner worked really well with my hair. I had trouble finding a conditioner that would leave my hair hydrated but not too heavy on my hair & this was it. It has a great smell to it & I use it at least once a week. If I run out I would definitely go purchase more.
Theresa L.
Derby
Because my hair is natural having a conditioner with great moisture is the key, soft sheen leaves my soft and mandible. I wash my hair weekly and use dark and lovely moisturizer My current hair color is dark brown/black, yes i will continue to use dark and lovely.
Alicia H.
Dumfries, VA
I love this conditioner. It does a great job at keeping my super curly and thick hair moisturized and it does provide a good amount of slip so I can detangle my hair. I purchased this off of Amazon and I will definitely purchase this again. I really liked this.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is great for dry thirsty hair because it provides a lot of moisture. I used this on both my daughter and me. I love the way that it smells and the price is reasonable. This is the perfect product for course, curly hair. I would buy again and highly recommend.
Janisha R.
COLUMBIA, MO
I love this product! It is a great moisturizing seal especially for those with thicker hair types. It allows to to keep the hair soft and adds a great shine without being oily. I would use this product everyday however because it is of a thicker consistency to avoid product buildup. Would definitely recommend!
yuvna p.
Has anyone tried it?I bought it but haven't use it!hl