BY DIAL #15 in Bleach

New! Kills 99.9% of Germs!  Contains no Phosphorus. ; see more...

• Is this a thick cleaner or is it watery?4 Answers
  • What has been the toughest stain you've removed using Sof...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jessica A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This works great for us in cleaning our toilets, bathroom vanity, tubs, and white porcelain kitchen sink. To me, the things aren't clean until they smell like this product.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
with my kids coming in and out of my apartment a small space is hard to keep up on so I use soft scrub to wipe down the dishwasher, microwave outside,  fridge and trash can. My kitchen and bathroom areas get messy but mostly I use the soft scrub with bleach to do a deep clean. The stove can get really messy with food spilling and splatter it makes the surfaces nice and clean.  With the bleach smell I know I did a good job cleaning.
Michaela C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have a bathtub with a weird, pebbled texture on the bottom.  It traps stains and is difficult to clean - unless I use Soft Scrub with Bleach!  I put some in the base of the tub, spread it evenly around, and let it sit for 10 minutes or so.  It still takes some elbow grease, but it's the best way to keep the bathtub clean and sparkling!
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used to be a professional house cleaner and this was/is my all time favorite cleaner! You can use it on almost anything and it doesn't seem to bother my skin unless I'm in contact with it for over like three hours straight. Which happens because I use it for EVERYTHING. All I need is a bottle of this gold and a bottle of windex and watch me win.
angela c.
Indianapolis , IN
I have used soft scrub for many years because it's such an excellent, traditional product that remains to do a fabulous job!  I feel like it just keeps improving and it doesn't take much to get the job done.  I use this in my bathtub and on the tile in the shower.  Minimal scrubbing is required with this.
amanda m.
Anaheim, CA
I use this for my bathroom and kitchen cleaning needs. The smell isn't too chemically, it cleans super well and the price is amazing. A little bit goes a long way with this too, so you won't have to buy a ton to get a lot clean.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My grandmother told me to use the scrub especially on the oven when you get those hard on stains even in the toilets but I prefer using in the kitchen and it smells amazing doesn't even smell like bleach I buy every time we go grocery shopping because I go through it like nothing
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite cleanser to clean our bath tubs! It's cuts through dirt and leaves the bathtub so clean. I also like how I don't have to scrub very hard, this product does most of the work for me! Recommend!
Mars M.
Love this! I mainly use this to clean the tub which tends to get a lot of soap scum after a short amount of time. I leave the product on for about 5 minutes and scrub off. It takes all the scum away and smells fresh and clean!
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
i clean my shower toilet and sinks with this. it really whitens and cleans. it isnt watery or liquidy its kind of a thick gritty way to it which i love because i dont have to break my arm trying to get the tub clean.
Gale B.
Is this a thick cleaner or is it watery?
Diana R.
Naples, FL
What has been the toughest stain you've removed using Soft Scrub?