Soft Scrub Total with Bleach Cleaner uploaded by Brooke H.

BY DIAL #40 in Bleach

Totally rethink your clean routine. Simplify cleaning. The patented trigger allows you to easily switch from a fine mist to a thick foam and even sprays upside down.  The unique angle-neck bottle helps you get into those hard to reach places.  Cleans and starts disinfecting on contact, killing 99.9% of household germs.* Foam for heavier cleaning or more focused surface areas. Spray for lighter spot cleaning or larger surface areas. Works upside down! *Leave product on surface for 3 minutes. ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "This stuff works really well on flat top surfaces stoves." in 1 review
Brooke H.
Clare, MI
I love this product because it smells great, works well and my favorite part... you can spray it upside down. it works great for getting in thise hard to reach areas i.e. your toilet. love, love, love!! Makes my cleaning so much easier!
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
This stuff works really well on flat top surfaces stoves. Spray the area, let it sit for a few minutes and then wash/lightly scrub off. I also like using this in the bathroom on the sink and toilet.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
This stuff is great! It works really well at cleaning grout lines. And back when I was in college and I worked at the dining center, this is the only cleaner we used for our counters and prep areas.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Love this cleaner. To me bleach is the smell of clean. This stuff get the kids stains up always. Works great in the bathroom. I always like having this on hand.
kim r.
Jacksonville, Fl
Love this, it is the only cleaner that gets my shower looking white again! I love that it has bleach in it, makes everything smell clean. No scrubbing needed.
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Does a great job on sinks and grease around and in my stove top. Just be careful that you don't get it on you as it does really bleach.
Chelsea S.
This product is great!! I use it to clean my shower! I just spray and walk away! Rinse and you're done! I always have this on hand!
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have used Soft Scrub and I was not impressed i used in my kitchen and bathroom it was not a good product will not buy again.
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using this to clean my bathroom it always does the job I just wish they would make a nice smelling lavender one.
Tiffany D.
Delaware, OH
This is the only cleaner that makes my white sink look white again! It goes on easy and cleans without much scrubbing!