BY SOFT SCRUB

Soft Scrub® Gel With Bleach Cleaner For Kitchen & Bath.
Bleaches Away Tough Stains! see more...

Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Purchased at: Walmart
I prefer this formula a lot more than the original because the gel sticks to surfaces like toilet bowls and shower/ bath tubs a lot better than the original. I think the smell is better as well! I would definitely recommend this product!
Heather G.
DENTON, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite kitchen and bathroom cleaner. Smells great and cleans everything in the kitchen wonderfully, especially the bathroom. Having 2 teenagers in the house plus an inside dog, there's always a mess.
Stephanie W.
Portage
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love the cleaning power of Soft Scrub. I have used it for years to clean my kitchen and bathroom. Extremely effective in cleaning sinks and tubs. Gentle and doesn’t scratch surfaces which is a big selling point for me. Definitely recommend.
Meghan B.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Target
Love the Gel Bleach Cleaner! I don’t like having clutter or lots of “cleaning products” so I keep it to a minimum and this is a must have in my cleaning bucket :)
Lauren B.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Target
I like the gel bleach because you can see the areas that are getting treated and it doesn’t run like liquid bleach. Leaves a scent of bleach like all bleached do, but it’s not terribly offensive like some other brands.
Tracey Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great and works well. I used it for both the kicthen and the bath and it works wonders id say. Its decent priced and can be found most places.
Arlyn G.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Target
Love is perfect for my kitchen and bathroom, for make clean all and is perfect the gel not spelling thanks soft Scrub for your products I loved for my home
JESSICA W.
Shanksville, PA
This is another "good to have" product from soft scrub. My only precaution is if you use this product on colors and scrub fiercely it can dull it a bit.
Kathy P.
Girard , OH
I use this product often for cleaning the kitchen sinks, bath tub and bathroom sink! Gentle on the surfaces but cleans like nothing other!
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
I like this product. I like it because it works and it doesn't have a harsh scent and isn't harsh on your skin while using it.