BY NONE #58 in Bleach

Cleans and starts disinfecting on contact, killing 99.9% of household germs. Mildly abrasive formula removes tough stains, soap scum and mildew without harsh scratching. Ideal for sinks, toilets, countertops, stovetops, glass shower doors, ceramic tile, pots and pans and more. Biodegradable and phosphate-free. Application: Ceramic Tiles Countertops Sinks Toilets Applicable Material: Ceramic Fiberglass Plastic Porcelain Chemical Compound: Bleach Materials: N/A.DPR15519EA. 15519EA. Soft Scrub Soft Scrub Cleanser with Bleach. see more...

Tara M.
Shillington , PA
I love everything about this product. The price the availability and the smell! It cleans fabulously but I wouldn't use it on things that can scratch. A little common sense goes a long way with what to use it on.
Michele R.
Elkhart, In
Soft scrub is good for cleaning bathroom sinks and counters, and outside of toilets. You do need to rinse well because it will leave a residue, but I like that it disinfects and I especially like to use it in the bathroom sink because it is good with cleaning up toothpaste messes. I don't really use it on the bathtub or shower because there are easier spray on products that can be used
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I tried this on my tub walls and tile but it seems to leave a filmy residue which was a bit of a pain to remove. I like that it has bleach and disinfects, I just wasn't thrilled with the film it left on the tub.
Caryn C.
Love this stuff, the smell is pretty strong but it works so well that I don't mind. It doesn't scratch my surfaces, also love the one without bleach.
Robin G.
Minneapolis, MN
I actually really like this product. This is a cleaner that works great on my kitchen sinks and stove. It really leaves them clean and sparkling.
Lowryanna P.
Belmont , MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is what I use on my stove to get the splash of food that gets stuck. It is good for grout too. Gets my grout nice and clean.
Shirley R.
Bronx
No good it's a waste of money and time trying to clean with this product ...never again